No announcement yet.

u guys need to stop comparing decade fighter to new fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crack_head25 View Post
    if floyd is born in the early days...those shoulder roll defense is not yet born...yea seriously
    naw it really was..i forgot the fighters name but he was a philly fighter..but i saw footage of him not to long ago on here..shoulder roll is nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
      naw it really was..i forgot the fighters name but he was a philly fighter..but i saw footage of him not to long ago on here..shoulder roll is nothing new
      but floyd perfected it....but then again..its just a fantasy we gonna imagine...
      i just dont belive floyd can beat SRR if he was born earlier, same for SRR

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Chans View Post
        Honestly all the elite fighters today would be great in those older era's and all those elite fighters from the past would be just as great now.

I mean look at how huge and athletic guys like Leonard and Hearns were for WW.

The Klitschkos would be elite in any era
        Floyd and Manny would be elite in any era
        Bhop would be elite in any era
        and I could go on and on

As far as legends, Robinson, Villa, and others would be elite but the one thing I will say is that if some of those HW were here to day, cruiserwieght would be the hottest division in boxing right now. Guys like Dempsey, Tunney, Louis, Johnson, Marciano, Patterson, Langford just to name a few. Either that or with the strength and conditioning, combined with better nutritional programs, would have these guys bigger and faster than ever fighter at HW.
        this right here..................

Comment

but floyd perfected it....but then again..its just a fantasy we gonna imagine...
          i just dont belive floyd can beat SRR if he was born earlier, same for SRR
          james toney and hopkins can shoulder roll with the best of them....floyd was to small for srr..remember srr fought for the light heavyweight title and was knocking out middleweights with one punch

Comment

seriously..lets stop our fantasy on comparing decade and modern boxers

lets make an example on PBF and SRR:
            if PBF was born on SRR's era his ass will get handled easily
            if SRR was born on PBF's era his ass will probably handled easily as well

real talk!
            Mayweather...yes

Pacquiao...no LOLLLL

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              Mayweather...yes

Pacquiao...no LOLLLL
              read this thread..this is how a good intelegant boxing discussion goes...

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                read this thread..this is how a good intelegant boxing discussion goes...
                We all know you're the smartest one here LOL. Floyd is not even the greatest in 1 decade.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  We all know you're the smartest one here LOL. Floyd is not even the greatest in 1 decade.
                  your real life must be pretty pathetic..you dick ride that award like you won it...

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Chans View Post
                    Honestly all the elite fighters today would be great in those older era's and all those elite fighters from the past would be just as great now.

I mean look at how huge and athletic guys like Leonard and Hearns were for WW.

The Klitschkos would be elite in any era
                    Floyd and Manny would be elite in any era
                    Bhop would be elite in any era
                    and I could go on and on

As far as legends, Robinson, Villa, and others would be elite but the one thing I will say is that if some of those HW were here to day, cruiserwieght would be the hottest division in boxing right now. Guys like Dempsey, Tunney, Louis, Johnson, Marciano, Patterson, Langford just to name a few. Either that or with the strength and conditioning, combined with better nutritional programs, would have these guys bigger and faster than ever fighter at HW.
                    good post i agree. shame cruiserweight division cant have some of the boxers you mentioned

Comment

Working...
                    X