No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey's 'Unbelievable' Shot at Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
    This fight is great for Clottey, although i do not understand why this fight was made. Why fight a fighter that lost the person you just beat a couple of months ago? Even if Pac wins, he will get no credit, with everyone saying "he was suppose to win"
    I'm beginning to think Arum was the main reason the Pac-May fight didn't happen in order for a Top Rank In-house fight to be made in Cowboys stadium (in which Mayweather did not want to fight in)
    It's just nice to know that there are other interesting fights outside Mayweather.

Comment

Ahh, misleading title. I thought he had 'taken a shot' at Pacquiao - i.e. said something about 'roids.

Comment

will be a good fight

Comment

good article.. I've always liked Clottey.. he fights anyone no matter what just like Cotto.. Contrary to what people think this will be a tough fight for Pac.. Granite Chin.. i cant wait to see this fight.. props to Pac for taking such a challange.. but i dont understand why he would let clottey come in at 147 but not Cotto.. thats weird..

Comment

clottey's a nice guy , win or lose he'll be getting good exposure and a big payday

Comment

Originally posted by Mordecai View Post
              He'll prb have to be 147 on the night.
              let me get this straight...

you thing there'll be a weight limit for clottey come fight night or you are sure this is? just wondering...

Comment

He's a humble guy and deserves this payday, he also acknowledges PAC for gettin in the ring wit a bigger guy, so respect all round..come fight night tho PAC ain't gonna show one shred of mercy so clottey best come in on point!

Comment

Good payday for Clottey.

Comment

good for clottey

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                      good article.. I've always liked Clottey.. he fights anyone no matter what just like Cotto.. Contrary to what people think this will be a tough fight for Pac.. Granite Chin.. i cant wait to see this fight.. props to Pac for taking such a challange.. but i dont understand why he would let clottey come in at 147 but not Cotto.. thats weird..
                      What's not to understand?!! Manny was still feeling the added weight at that time, he was a featherweight 3 fights ago before cotto, i think the way roach and team pac handled manny's assention through the weight divisions were done superbly and in the right pacing. It is stupid for a fighter to rush from featherweight or lightweight straight to WW without going through first the middle divisions, as what happened with marquez, yes floyd was great but marquez was fat and slow..

Comment

Working...
                      X