No announcement yet.

What effect will one valium tablet have on a person

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    when i was in oz e went for 20-25 each, thats about 10 quid. I laughed by bolloocks of at the guy in the club, then i found out that standard rate over there, after about 6 months i caved in and forked out for a few now and again. I was hoping at that price theyd be strong as ****, but no, just like over here.
    Ecstasy is **** these days, its a shame really, i remember when i was young use to pay Five pound for an E and it would last you all night, now a days they go for 50pence a pill and you have to take about 10 of them, and they are still ****.

You tried M-CAT????

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Ecstasy is **** these days, its a shame really, i remember when i was young use to pay Five pound for an E and it would last you all night, now a days they go for 50pence a pill and you have to take about 10 of them, and they are still ****.

You tried M-CAT????
      nah im a good boy now (pretty much anyway, can be easily led when im pissed)

whats that, a new legal herbal **** like that meow meow (that was horrible ****)

Comment

nah im a good boy now (pretty much anyway, can be easily led when im pissed)

whats that, a new legal herbal **** like that meow meow (that was horrible ****)
        aye its that meow meow, we call it M-CAT here, some folk call it Bubble, i had a few gram of it last weekend, was out my tree, was like a good ecto rush, will deffo get it again

Comment

aye its that meow meow, we call it M-CAT here, some folk call it Bubble, i had a few gram of it last weekend, was out my tree, was like a good ecto rush, will deffo get it again
          i didnt like it, buzz was ok, but made me jaw go more than usual, and burnt the **** clean out of my nose, literally brought a tear to my eye lol. crushed e easier on the nose

was grand the next day though, which is a bonus, and it was cheap.

Comment

i didnt like it, buzz was ok, but made me jaw go more than usual, and burnt the **** clean out of my nose, literally brought a tear to my eye lol. crushed e easier on the nose

was grand the next day though, which is a bonus, and it was cheap.
            yeah my jaw was going like fcuk as well, but it always did when i had good E, imo its better than coke, i would rather spend 20 pound on a gram of M-Cat Than 30/40 on a gram of coke.

Comment

yeah my jaw was going like fcuk as well, but it always did when i had good E, imo its better than coke, i would rather spend 20 pound on a gram of M-Cat Than 30/40 on a gram of coke.
              aye my jaw always goes too, more than most (although i used to take more than most tbf).

Coke isnt worth the money, but its good now and again, id rather pay twice the money for coke than meow. Its been over a year since i had any though.

Just remembered when i had that meow meow, i had some left the next morning, never had that with coke before lol

Comment

The smell is horrid isn't it? .

Bubble is good but not as good as when it first came out.

It literally makes me talk complete bollocks and do weird stuff just to talk to anyone .

I felt a bigger buzz on it then coke (not better than flake though), but the next day was depressed as hell.

Also you could get a legit facebook pill for a tenner, they where good (you can get fakes, and there is this other pill for 20 quid going around and half will last you all night .

Comment

Working...
                X