No announcement yet.

Cotto - Margs fight being moved to Philly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Cotto - Margs fight being moved to Philly

the wifey wants us to go down this wknd to philly to see our old friends. i really haven't planned anything significant for the fight outside of just seeing it myself and some other guys. anyway, right now it stands at 50% i go because i just don't think it's worth the fight with wifey. my boy down there will want to see with me but are there any NICE places to possibly check out the fight in like the rittenhouse section? any philly people here wanna meet up?

not one reply, damn ...

Comment

You're talking about watching it on tv down in Philly right?

Comment

lemme know where you're gonna watch it. theres some nice sports bars in old city. rittenhouse is kinda ritzy might be tough to find a place where they'll play it. old city and south street are your best bets. manayunk as well. always good to shoot the **** with a fellow fight fan. lemme know where you decide to go...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          You're talking about watching it on tv down in Philly right?
          yeah man - i'm right in rittenhouse for the wknd.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            lemme know where you're gonna watch it. theres some nice sports bars in old city. rittenhouse is kinda ritzy might be tough to find a place where they'll play it. old city and south street are your best bets. manayunk as well. always good to shoot the **** with a fellow fight fan. lemme know where you decide to go...
            i'll do south street, that atmosphere will be better anyway. recommend me a spot and we'll meet up that you know will have a) undercards b) sound and c) room.

thank you guys for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              yeah man - i'm right in rittenhouse for the wknd.
              Ah ok, the title to your thread made it sound like the entire fight was moved to Philly LOL... been in PA my whole life but never been to Philly... enjoy though!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                i'll do south street, that atmosphere will be better anyway. recommend me a spot and we'll meet up that you know will have a) undercards b) sound and c) room.

thank you guys for the help!
                i'll find out the best spot and get back to ya

Comment

Working...
                X