No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Martinez: Arum Feels Weight Gap is Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antrob View Post
    Everybody should move up but Pacquiao right? Oh right he only moves up when it is convenient for him.
    Doesn't everybody?

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      All Martinez has to do is stay around the 154 mark and he will get it.

Pacquiao will beat Martinez, but this fight isn't happening before a Floyd vs Pacquiao fight.
      In your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        How the hell is fair for a guy who is the MW champ and weights 170 fight night to called out the WW Champ who is a Natural LW and weights in at 148 fight night???

Thats ridiculous. If Martinez wants to cherry pick a smaller fighter, because of the money, them he should go down to 150 wich is what is required, if not MArtinez and all of the idiots claming Pacquiao have to fight him need to STFU.

Why Martinez doent called out Bute or Kessler? Why he dont want none of the young guys from his division???
        I'm sure martinez will move up eventually but his biggest payday is against a Pacquiao or mayweather so him being at the age of 36, I'm sure he is thinking that way. $ first and then move up. or I'm sure the winner of the Super 6 might be a great optiong for him too.

Comment

I swear when Pac ends up fighting JCCJr. for a 9th weight class title yall better KILL him for it.

Because it will happen.

Comment

Everybody should move up but Pacquiao right? Oh right he only moves up when it is convenient for him.
            Excuse me!!!!!! This guy is a ****ing ******! LMAO

Pacquiao has not moved in weight at all right? ****ing idiot!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              How the hell is fair for a guy who is the MW champ and weights 170 fight night to called out the WW Champ who is a Natural LW and weights in at 148 fight night???

Thats ridiculous. If Martinez wants to cherry pick a smaller fighter, because of the money, them he should go down to 150 wich is what is required, if not MArtinez and all of the idiots claming Pacquiao have to fight him need to STFU.

Why Martinez doent called out Bute or Kessler? Why he dont want none of the young guys from his division???
              So what, Pacquiao isn't the only guy who has entered the ring at 147-149, back then Judah and Floyd were doing that and when they faced bigger guys no one was complaining. Stop bitchin'

Comment

Who in this thread woul;dnt pick Pac to beat Jr at 160?

Right we all would. So again weight isnt the issue its the fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Doesn't everybody?
                  Martinez moved up because he had to.

Comment

Translation: We only fight guys that haven't won a fight in over 2 years. We promote cheaters as well. The career JMW in Martinez is only 5'10 which is shorter than the 5'10 1/2 De La Hoya and the 5'11 Margarito plus Martinez has NEVER weighed 170 lbs fight night but its never been about height or weight everyone knows that. Its about who the fighter is, we want to select certain fighters at certain weight classes at certain weights. Martinez is too good right now, we want JMM to be overweight and more importantly slow and not effective with his counter punching. We want him in worse shape than Mayweather had him. We want to "out do" Mayweather as he sets the bar.... Maybe we will select Martinez later.... when he badly looses (under his breath)..
                    Last edited by WESS; 05-15-2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

******* post of the day!
                      I am not a ******* you moron. I actually am hoping my boy Marquez can pull the upset against Pacquiao.
                      I am simply stating that Pacquiao at this point in his career has nothing else to prove. He has been wanting to make his career defining fight against Mayweather for a while now and May won't step up, so why would Pac care. The guy has already made his money and legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X