Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I Get My Girlfriend To Gain Weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I Get My Girlfriend To Gain Weight?

I have always had a thing for bigger ladies, and I'd like my new Girlfriend to get bigger because I find it very Hot. She is pretty thin (200 lbs) and I'd like for her to gain maybe 100-150 lbs.

The issue is I think she has anorexia or something, because she is convinced she is fat and needs to lose weight. Wtf?

How can I convince my girl to eat more? I've been trying to get her to eat my cooking, so I can add high levels of fat/oil without her noticing but she doesn't eat much of it.

Any suggestions? Thanks guys.

And I thought Alexkid was the most ******ed lounge poster of all-time

Comment

This gotta be s troll right? 200 lbs is thin?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        200 lbs is thin?
        Depends where you're from i suppose.

In USA, 200lbs is nazi concentration camp thin.

Comment

It's actually been done before lol. Guy on bodybuilding.com found out his girl was cheating on him. So he would put weight gainer in her protein shakes and she gained like 20 pounds and she didn't know why lol. I would advise against it though

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            It's actually been done before lol. Guy on bodybuilding.com found out his girl was cheating on him. So he would put weight gainer in her protein shakes and she gained like 20 pounds and she didn't know why lol. I would advise against it though
            I'm glad you are posting in the lounge now my exact opposite but that sig needs to go.

Comment

That's fcuking awesome

And if she ain't a protein nut. Mix the stuff in smoothies.. Evil

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I'm glad you are posting in the lounge now my exact opposite but that sig needs to go.
                Take me a while to find a worthy sig

Comment

Take me a while to find a worthy sig
                  Bay Areaaaaaa

Comment

All I know is that the girl in Beercules sig is the right amount of "thick".

I bet she got a nice fat booty too.

Comment

Working...
                    X