Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you stay out of the friend zone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're Rep Power is too low and you also do not have enough points to impress the ladies. In the friend zone you shall remain

Comment

Get into long term relationships, then most girls you meet end up friendzoning you

Comment

I don't think there's any formula to getting girls. There's no surefire one way to score, it's not a step by step equation. You either know what you're doing or you don't, and the only way you learn is by experience.

The only formula I follow is "follow your instincts"

Comment

My current girl didn't even like me when we met. She told me that to my face... You are not my type she said, I laughed, looked at her and told her, "just watch, you are gonna love me..."

I played hot - cold with her. Made her laugh, was busy with my life... Doing career things... Then a month or so later- she was mine. Still is!!

Her friends all want to date *******s like me. They talk big **** about the string along boy friends they have all the time!

Comment

Comment

Make your intentions clear early. If she's not into you, go fuck her mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Make your intentions clear early. If she's not into you, go fuck her mother.
                What he said!!!!

Comment

Make a move

Comment

OP how big is your willy? No ****.

Comment

Don't talk to any girls and you can't get put in the friend zone

Comment

Working...
                      X