Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one here going on record saying Khan will WIN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan's speed will have to get in Canelo's head early, and Khan has to keep it there. That is how I would approach the fight. Give him speed, and then once Canelo thinks he has adapted, give him super-speed (and then hang on for dear life).

I'm a guy who thinks Khan has been vastly underrated. I also think he's got a better chin than people think, and the heart of a lion.

I'm struggling to get my pulse on how this catch weight is any benefit to Khan. This is Canelo's preferred weight and Khan has yet even go off the diving board at 147.

I'll be real curious if the talks started before or after the Garcia/Guerrero fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusSOG View Post
      http://www.oddsshark.com/boxing/boxi...n-betting-odds

BET365 opened the line at Canelo -300 / +240 Khan.

Never seen easier money than that.
      Man I never understood the -300 kind of betting. Does that mean I have to bet 300 on Canelo to win 100 back?

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
        Man I never understood the -300 kind of betting. Does that mean I have to bet 300 on Canelo to win 100 back?
        Yes. You might see it as 1/3 or 1.33 odds depending on the format you're used to.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusSOG View Post
          Yes. You might see it as 1/3 or 1.33 odds depending on the format you're used to.
          OK sweet. Everyone's going to be better the house, wife, kids and health insurance on Canelo then I take it?

Comment

Bambi is gonna get beaten like a piñata!
            Allah won't be merciful.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
              OK sweet. Everyone's going to be better the house, wife, kids and health insurance on Canelo then I take it?
              I can't see it any other way. These are not nearly the kind of odds you would expect for a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

The Vegas odds tonight stand at an unprecedented one thousand to zero. A bet of zero dollars on Khan pays one thousand dollars if he wins. Still, very few takers.
                ahhahaa.............watta ***......

Comment

You can currently lump on £100 quid and get a profit £36.60 back here. Canelo is going to be backed hard.

I am not really a gambler and dislike betting big amounts but bloody hell. I will consider it.

How does Khan win this? By outboxing Canelo for a few rounds and a clash of heads happening and it taking it on a technical decision?

Canelo will walk straight through him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    You can currently lump on £100 quid and get a profit £36.60 back here. Canelo is going to be backed hard.

I am not really a gambler and dislike betting big amounts but bloody hell. I will consider it.

How does Khan win this? By outboxing Canelo for a few rounds and a clash of heads happening and it taking it on a technical decision?

Canelo will walk straight through him.
                    Only logical explanation is he is banking on Mayweathering him.......

Comment

War Khan!!.

Comment

Working...
                      X