Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People forget that Floyd is 37 years of age...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead of dining in paradise; you guys are all at Burger King

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Life and death with chino

El Terrible was 86yrs old when he fought Maidana and didn't need to clinch every 3secs
      loooooooooool

this is how you do it guys.

Comment

wtf no technically floyd is like 32 because he takes no punishment

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Canelo wasn't the best? He was 22 when Floyd fought him
          How was Canelo the best at 154 when his best win there is a controversial victory over Trout? If he really wants to fight the best he'll fight Lara after he beats Trout.

Best at 154: Lara
          Best at 147: Pacquiao, then Bradley. It was Williams and Margarito in 2007

Comment

You have to remember mayweather has been dominating for a long time and watched closely i suppose any hiccup he has people are quick to critisize forgetting his record as a whole.

Personally, i think he beat maidana, although not the best of his performances.

Would rather see him face different opposition who pose a threat considering his career is coming to a end soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              he cant fight any top rank fighters, thurman and porter had fights... who exactly was he supposed to fight, serious question.. at 147 who was he supposed to fight? amir khan?
              Yes, he can. He chooses not to.

I'm not criticising Maidana as a choice of opponent. I'm disputing the OP's claim that Mayweather fights the best. This simply isn't true.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                we dined in paradise and the food was delicious

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  hahahhahahaahhahahah omg **** made me die man haha I saw that thread yesterday and I was like "wtf dining in paradise?" what does that even mean lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Call him a duck, coward whatever you like but he fights the best in the division no matter what age they are.

His haters are the ones who give him the most respect, he's expected to go through these young guys - but he's only human.

Age catches up on everybody, he's certainly not used to being this active and I think last showed us all something. That was the best Maidana I've ever seen, take nothing away from him.

I think Floyd should call it a day.
                    Nobody would care if he didn't proclaim himself the best ever while not fighting the other p4p great fighter who's been in the same division for 5 years now.
                    He retired for almost 2 years and fought once a year for years. He's hardly the same ring age as a guy like Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                      he cant fight any top rank fighters, thurman and porter had fights... who exactly was he supposed to fight, serious question.. at 147 who was he supposed to fight? amir khan?

Lol at the other guys having fight. Floyd don't want none of Thurman or porter...
                      Chino was obligated to fight Broner.... Broner step aside money probably cost more than Thurman and porters opponents pay combined....

Comment

Working...
                      X