Collapse
No announcement yet.

P o r n is a dying Industry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don't care what people choose to do. If you wanna be a pron star and you die that is your call, not mine. I have no sympathy for people that want quick money and don't want to put in the time and put the work in to earn a living.

Comment

Broken drug addicted people i feel for them,i dont judge them cause i am no better then them,and if you think you are your dead wrong,will all have feelings we all live and we all die which to me makes us all equals.Anybody who has been through hard times can relate.

I cant stand people who look down on others who the fck are you in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        I honestly don't care what people choose to do. If you wanna be a pron star and you die that is your call, not mine. I have no sympathy for people that want quick money and don't want to put in the time and put the work in to earn a living.
        Do you know why they are in ****,a lot of them its drugs and mental issues,others like Jenna built an empire around what once was a profession her speed dealer boyfriend pushed her into at 18.Or Ron Jermey for instance was a school teacher he is just using his god given gifts like any athlete you see does.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          i know 2 girls that did **** for years. one still does it & she is 26, bills over her head, smokes dope, eats pain killers & snorts coke & would go down & do **** in california. she got screwed out of money by shady **** guy. she was so dumb she would go down there without a visa & basically work illegally & then she whines when she is owed money. nice girl but very troubled. she even screwed peter north. the other girl flips houses now with her BF. she did lots of crazy stuff. she is pushing 40 now but i seen her do all sorts of nasty stuff after hours at my friends strip club. i once saw her film her friend getting mayo licked off her cookie by a dog. guys there after hours(bikers & thugs)were cheering them on, etc. i found it quite weird to be honest. she did boatloads of drugs but now she is sober & found god but i will always remember her as the stripper\**** girl...
          God bless her soul it takes a lot to comeback from that type of life considering she was probably molested as a kid its pretty much a typical attribute of adult performers.

Comment

Don't get me wrong...I'm not naive and that people in the industry have issues with drugs and alcohol and that the lifestyle has a downward spiraling effect is not a surprise to me. I'm just kind of shocked to see how often suicide has been the way out...I didn't realize it was that high a statistic.

Comment

i will never stop filming my sessions

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Broken drug addicted people i feel for them,i dont judge them cause i am no better then them,and if you think you are your dead wrong,will all have feelings we all live and we all die which to me makes us all equals.Anybody who has been through hard times can relate.

I cant stand people who look down on others who the fck are you in this world.
                you drunk again mark?

Man i got kicked out on my ass when i was 15 after I went and flunked out of high school, i was sleeping on friends couches, working the circuit, I had nothing going for me, no qualifications, no prospects, my family had turned their backs on me. I was living in an attic on the floor of a one bedroom "flat" with a crack addict who pissed in bottles because he was too lazy to get out of bed.

One day I realised "this is not a life"

I went round, door knocking on every business until I got a job making teas and licking envelopes for a dollar an hour. I decided I was going to be the best tea maker, and the best envelope licker in the country, i was going to take on every responsibility i could get, and build myself up.

I was washing myself in the sink at work in the mornings, and washing my clothes in a sink with a bar of soap.

I licked more envelopes than Ron Jeremy has licked *****'s, and every one of them i licked em' good, damn good.

Eventually i got a bit more responsibility and a bit more money, I remember the pride i felt when i scrounged up enough pounds to buy some bedsheets, BEDSHEETS, no more flea bitten old dog blanket for me.

I had it hard, nobody ever gave me anything, I had no family business to go into, I didn't have parents who wanted the best for me and put me through college, I had to work for every penny I have got to my name. Now i'm a regional manager, i have a nice house, a nice car, and i busted my ass, working all the hours god sent my way in the hopes that one day it'd pay off and i'd have a family that i could provide for.

now i'm not saying i'm "better" than anyone else, but i sure "did" better with my lot so far than a lot of people, including women who would rather lie on their back and open their legs for drugs money than work hard as a muther****er, make some sacrafices and get there the old fashioned way

And I still have my dignity
                Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 08-28-2012, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Its not dying due to lack of male fans. Always will be enough ditzy girls to sustain ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    you drunk again mark?

Man i got kicked out on my ass when i was 15 after I went and flunked out of high school, i was sleeping on friends couches, working the circuit, I had nothing going for me, no qualifications, no prospects, my family had turned their backs on me. I was living in an attic on the floor of a one bedroom "flat" with a crack addict who pissed in bottles because he was too lazy to get out of bed.

One day I realised "this is not a life"

I went round, door knocking on every business until I got a job making teas and licking envelopes for a dollar an hour. I decided I was going to be the best tea maker, and the best envelope licker in the country, i was going to take on every responsibility i could get, and build myself up.

I was washing myself in the sink at work in the mornings, and washing my clothes in a sink with a bar of soap.

I licked more envelopes than Ron Jeremy has licked *****'s, and every one of them i licked em' good, damn good.

Eventually i got a bit more responsibility and a bit more money, I remember the pride i felt when i scrounged up enough pounds to buy some bedsheets, BEDSHEETS, no more flea bitten old dog blanket for me.

I had it hard, nobody ever gave me anything, I had no family business to go into, I didn't have parents who wanted the best for me and put me through college, I had to work for every penny I have got to my name. Now i'm a regional manager, i have a nice house, a nice car, and i busted my ass, working all the hours god sent my way in the hopes that one day it'd pay off and i'd have a family that i could provide for.

now i'm not saying i'm "better" than anyone else, but i sure "did" better with my lot so far than a lot of people, including women who would rather lie on their back and open their legs for drugs money than work hard as a muther****er, make some sacrafices and get there the old fashioned way

And I still have my dignity
                    I also have the splenders of life House Car etc but i will never forget when i was looked at like trash,when in reality i had the same heart the same feelings i was just misusing them.

Comment

Sad stories. I was born and raised in Oxford about 2 mins from a rowing club and 5 from a tennis club. I had 2 loving parents, 2 cars in the drive, good schools and never worked a day in my life until recently. Now I am trying to save enough for a 2nd masters degree.

Just amazing the type of people boxing brings together.

Comment

Working...
                      X