Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there interest for a 4th pacman v marquez fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there interest for a 4th pacman v marquez fight?

if a 4th fight isn't in demand or wanted by the fighters and a mayweather fight cant be made where does pacman go next???? ortiz?? berto??? or even amir khan??? not alot of options there presuming he beats bradley and if he doesn't what would manny do??? would he retire on a loss??

Comment

Short answer,.........no

Comment

Its 50/50 for me. Its like in one sense I have no urge to see the fight again. Its the fight I wanna see the least in all of boxing. On the flip side I wanna see one of these guys finally seperate themselves from the other but even moreo its more of a nostalgistic thing where it would be like a real throwback event.

Like you have 2 legends from this era having 4 fights against eachother. You never ever see that anymore so its like a throw back thing. The funny thing is the only other fight I could even think of with 4 recently is Juan's brother with Iggy so in that regard I honeslty wouldnt mind seeing not only Pac-JMM 4 but maybe even Pac-JMM 5......lol

Comment

No............

Comment

not really for me..

Comment

Just like a 3rd fight, which didnt have interest

Comment

No... but for a good fight...they are the ones to watch. I enjoyed watching them fight each time.

Comment

No. Marquez just can't win, even if he... wins. He can't knock out Pacquiao, and he'll never win a decision. So again, Marquez basically cannot win, even if he wins... sigh, why watch a fight when you know the result? Marquez should fight Zab Judah, then go for Erik Morales in a retirement fight of Mexican legends

Comment

No........ I've had enought of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X