No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Sergio Martinez Can Make 147, I'll Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    pacquiao is the man riht now? yeah suuuuuuuuuure he is. he's fighting and weight gained a 39 yrs jmm. you call that being the man.this sissy won't fight martinez at any weight.
    Yes. Now, where were you when pac fought Jmm at his prime weight where pac was arguably drained?

Anyhow, just so you know, pac went life and death with jmm not once but twice. Will people really forget what both did in the lower weight all for the sake of their hate?

Comment

So Ladyboy Floyd demanding another athlete with no history of steroid usage to submit to olympic style random drug testing isn't unreasonable but Pacquiao, the P4P king, deciding to fight at the weight of his choice isn't. aahh *****s and their hateful ways never fail to suprise me...

Its quite simple. Martinez is the one whos desperate for a big fight. Nobody is forcing him to fight at 147...

Comment

pacquiao is the man riht now? yeah suuuuuuuuuure he is. he's fighting and weight gained a 39 yrs jmm. you call that being the man.this sissy won't fight martinez at any weight.
        i dont know if you're blind or just pretending to be blind. weight is not an issue between manny and jmm. both of them are the same size. JMM is a bit taller than him i think so.

Regarding martinez, he doesnt have the name to drag pacquiao to his weight. Plain and simple logic my friend, pacquiao is the most famous boxer to date.

i will quote the Chinese emperor from mulan.

Emperor: "No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it."

Comment

Hey, if Martinez can make 128 - I'll fight him!

Comment

I agree with Pacquiao on this one.Why should Pacquiao move up?What will he gain from moving to 154lbs?Weight divisions are there for a reason.Pacquiao started at low weights,when he couldnt get challenges he moved up.Currently he can make 147 and make money at the weight so I dont see the incentive to go up.As for Martinez,there are many guys he can move to,Ward,Dirrell,Hopkins,Froch,Bute instead of trying to fight small boys.

Comment

He just said he'd fight Martinez at ww, so gtfo with that crap. Why do you want little midget man moving up in weight when he cannot even hit the ww limit? If he moves up in weight, let him decide when. Otherwise let him fight at his comfortable weight. It's not like he's desperate for the fight like you are for some *cough*******cough* reason.

Comment

pacquiao is pure doo doo crap. it does'nt matter who likes this guy or is nut hugging him. this whole thing that he and arum is doing is totally against what boxing is all about.

Comment

fukin pacquiao acting like a b1tch like floyd f@gweather.

Comment

anybody can fight the P4P king with his agreements...he is the king, what can he get from martinez fight? being a P4P king is at steak, if martinez wants the fight he should go down and make the demands of manny.

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
                      pacroid you are full of ****... a fraud.. you can fight at 154 or even your weak catch weights of 150.. you just wat to drain him some more.. you are a joke.. you know floyd would fight him at 154 now you are opening your jibbs.. get outta here you steroid using clown.. look at the size of your head.

Your more of a joke and a clown. Your more **** than Pac is! lol's!

At least Pac has stated that he can fight. WTF - If you were the king will you kneel down to your slaves? His just telling his side of the story.

Comment

Working...
                      X