Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley's Sit-Ups/Crunches Routine????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley's Sit-Ups/Crunches Routine????

Does anyone know it?

If you can't find his, what about Mayweather's routine???

I'd really like to know what type of ab-workout Bradley does.

probly just dieting and weighted sit ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
      Do you have video of his routine???

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
        Do you have video of his routine???
        nah but thers some video out there saying he fasts for 5 days before he starts to train and then he is a strict vegan once he starts to train.

and mayweather does those sit ups where he acutally stands up and punches which can be considered weighted sit ups.

and just puching a **** load builds even flat abs like nothing else.
        Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-27-2010, 03:31 AM.

Comment

and mayweather does those sit ups where he acutally stands up and punches which can be considered weighted sit ups.

Never understood this one. What are the benefits of the standing up and punching bit?

Comment

Never understood this one. What are the benefits of the standing up and punching bit?
            the punching bit is so he can have a few extra seconds to relax his abs and look good for the camera before he has to do another one. and i guess it also works the obleaques

the standing up part requires really good cordination of momentum transferance so all the forces at work come together and explosive muscles.

Comment

Not to **** on Ruby's parade, I doubt any of them have a set routine... at our gym the coaches dont tell us to just do a certain amount of sit ups or crunches, its all about changing it up, one day sit ups, next day leg raises.. we keep it changing so that muscle groups can not get used to doing the same old **** and therefore are always getting a full new workout... if you keep doing the same leg raises and sit ups day in day out, your abs will get used to them and it will have no affect...

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealTruth321 View Post
                Not to **** on Ruby's parade, I doubt any of them have a set routine...
                Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
                Should i have said ab exercises instead of sit ups? i use ab exercises and sit ups interchangeably but i guess i should be more clear.

its all about changing it up, one day sit ups, next day leg raises..
                if you keep doing the same leg raises and sit ups day in day out, your abs will get used to them and it will have no affect...
                what?

I mean you make a point that you should change up your routine, but the whole attacking me theme just dosnt seem to play into your favor.

Comment

I don't give a ***** about what you do at your $2 gym.

I want to know Bradley's routine.

Comment

I want to know Bradley's routine.
                    heres the vid with the diet stuff but its not really that informative on the routine.

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Timothy Bradley is one of the most cut boxers i have ever seen. It probably has alot to do with his diet. And check out the push ups he does in this video, i have never seen anything like it.

Bradley's Workout Routine - The funniest home videos are here

Comment

Working...
                    X