Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I laugh at Fat people blaming there Crappy bodies on Genetics...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    I respect Boxers/Mixed Martial Artists the most.

Nobody is punching you in the mouth while you're lifting freeweights.
    I would rather fight 3 times a year than go hungry for months getting ready for a contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Schillinger View Post
      Pro bodybuilders are probably the athletes i respect the most. Their discipline is insane.
      I agree bodybuilding is without a doubt the toughest sport out there,
      Sure there maybe steroids or whatever but there is steroids in all sports,
      The problem with body builders is they don't know when to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Schillinger View Post
        I would rather fight 3 times a year than go hungry for months getting ready for a contest.
        Yeah but roadwork? Sparring? Miles of Running?

And what do you mean go hungry? lmao body builders stuff the living hell out of themselves with calories they need to add muscle.

If anyone goes hungry it's fighters making goddamn weight.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

And what do you mean go hungry? lmao body builders stuff the living hell out of themselves with calories they need to add muscle.

Not really sure they eat but they eat the same crap everyday,
          Do you know how it feels to eat boilded chicken for 3months straight?!?
          I know Bodybuilders who went insane,
          They literally went to the gym and then stayed at home, any temptation to eat or a mcdonalds or a soft drink was not an option.

I knew one dude who wouldn't even watch tv, he literally woke up went to the gym came home ate then took sleeping pills to sleep.

He been messed up ever since the dedication for Bodybuilding is unreal.

Comment

they do that one half of the year, the other half they go on brutal diets trying to cut down to unhealthy bodyfat %.

Comment

Originally posted by COCQUIAO View Post
              Not really sure they eat but they eat the same crap everyday,
              Do you know how it feels to eat boilded chicken for 3months straight?!?
              I know Bodybuilders who went insane,
              They literally went to the gym and then stayed at home, any temptation to eat or a mcdonalds or a soft drink was not an option.

I knew one dude who wouldn't even watch tv, he literally woke up went to the gym came home ate then took sleeping pills to sleep.

He been messed up ever since the dedication for Bodybuilding is unreal.
              Erik Morales ate 3 strawberries and 1 apple a day.

Training for his second fight with Barrera.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Erik Morales ate 3 strawberries and 1 apple a day.

Training for his second fight with Barrera.
                Trust me being a skinny **** and trying to lose weight is alot easier then being a monster and trying to put more weight on.

Comment

it's definitely alot harder gaining weight than it is losing it

Comment

to get that way you have to go on a diet for months being hungry, angry and weak all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
                      it's definitely alot harder gaining weight than it is losing it

Comment

Working...
                      X