Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Tiger Woods would surpass Nicklaus' 18 major championships?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...He will break his record and he will go down as the greatest Golfer of all times. Unless he gets bored with the game and decides to spend all day long banging his hot ass wife.

Comment

Originally posted by jose
      I dont know one person who thinks Gold is a sport. Golf is what rich athletes and old white men do to relax.

I must correct you....it is what 37 year old fat white guys do to relax.

Comment

Tiger Woods is a freak of nature. He will shatter the Golden Bear's record.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix
          golf isnt a sport?

it may not be physically demanding but finess and mental strengths are a must.

come on now golf is a sport, it belongs with any other sport around....
          Of course golf is a a sport. One of the most difficult to perfect of them all. These morons saying it isn't a sport have probably never even played and if they did they would shoot a 200.

You're absolutely rright Fix, golf takes an enormous amout of physical and mental control. Being able to swing a club in such a way to get the ball to hook or slice on demand to get the 15 foot roolback of a 7 iron from 170 yards. being able to train your body to swing the same way under various conditions is immensely difficult. Peopl who claimit's not a sport most likely suck at it so that makes them feel a little better.

Now as for the question of this thread i will say maybe. Tiger does have hot streaks and cold streaks. He certainly has a chance but it's far from a slam dunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Santino
            Of course golf is a a sport.
            not the way I play it!

Golf is absolutely a sport..try playing it and get back to me. I will agree that the golf etticate(spelling?)is stupid. Freaking Davis Love and Vijay cry if someone moves while they are hitting. They should talk to a baseball player who has to hit a splitty while 50,000 people are screaming.

Comment

Working...
            X