Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The brilliance of Ike Quartey in his prime.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    champboxer scored the winky vs tito 120-108 for tito....true story...
    champ is ******ed, do not listen to what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      champboxer scored the winky vs tito 120-108 for tito....true story...
      were not talking about the clinics hopkins and wright put on tito we are talking about how tito would have sodomized ike quartey and made him wish of the day he was taking an ass kicking by fernando vargas

Comment

kermit cintron TKO 12 prime Quartey.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          champ is ******ed, do not listen to what he says.
          cmon man....******ed people are funny man.....lol

Comment

You forget he fought Oscar after two years off, and Vargas after another long ass layoff WITHOUT a tune up and still beat Oscar.
            nah im just ****ing with your pr hating ass ike was a great fighter and one of my faves i seen him fight against forrest live he was robbed but tito still kos ike in a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              were not talking about the clinics hopkins and wright put on tito we are talking about how tito would have sodomized ike quartey and made him wish of the day he was taking an ass kicking by fernando vargas

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                nah im just ****ing with your pr hating ass ike was a great fighter and one of my faves i seen him fight against forrest live he was robbed but tito still kos ike in a great fight
                Hey man, don't get it twisted, I love PR and ricans. I am from Philly, some of my best friends are rican. Do not take my criticism of Coots fighting ability as something against the great island.

Comment

didnt i just get done telling you to stick to the subject at hand not tito being schooled by hopkins and wright but what would have happend in a fight with ike did i getyou mad?? by the way clottey did lose :

Comment

Tito couldn't deal with a good jab to save his life. How in the hell would someone expect him to deal with arguably P4P the greatest jab of all time?

Comment

UUUUUuuuu!!!!!! Tito vs. Ike, everybody dreamed about that one for yrs. I wasn't that sure of Tito pulling his head off in the ring, well maybe not as easy as you guyz pictured.

Comment

Working...
                      X