Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thankfully, the forum will not crash tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully this **** works but I think it'll still crash.

Comment

cool......but NO threads can be created

Comment

look above in thread starter.
        things are going to go private tonight.

Comment

theirs gonna be a thread dedicated to the fight and are allowed to post there, thats a good idea instead of people making 100's of thread and fuking up the site...

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
            that would help LOTS. there are way too many lurkers on here that prevent the members from seeing the board during fight nights.
            I agree. I hope this works.

I personally felt this should have been done ages ago. Not sure how easy it is for BPP to switch over to private and turn posting off but I hope this is easy in VB Bulletin, a backend I have never personally used myself but it seems to be one of the most popular commecial BB's out there.

Comment

wait so all the thousands of members are going to be posting in ONE thread ?? ****, this thing's gonna crash even harder then. That thread will implode.

Comment

Imagine thousands of people posting in ONE thread. It will be like 10 thread pages per 5 seconds, it'll be impossible to even read anything or keep track of the thread with all the nuthuggers and haters screaming and ranting about every punch thrown.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
                  that would help LOTS. there are way too many lurkers on here that prevent the members from seeing the board during fight nights.
                  jus saw it right now...im gonna be ****faced drunk anyways...hopefully it doesnt crash tomorrow morning...that's when i plan on talkin shi
                  jajajaja thats ****ing funny makavelly

Comment

good !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                      wait so all the thousands of members are going to be posting in ONE thread ?? ****, this thing's gonna crash even harder then. That thread will implode.
                      I think it means you can just post in the threads that are already made .

Deal, Bully.

Comment

Working...
                      X