Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thankfully, the forum will not crash tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by District 9 View Post
    they too poor to buy a better fuken server, weak.
    Hahahahha. The site is run by "4" SERVERS. Two of those servers just for the forum. No single server could ever run a site of this size.

Comment

I always loved the inconvenience the website crashing would cause those who post exclusively outside of the boxing forums on here, mainly the Lounge.

I could visualise Maldava, Squealpiggy, Breakbeat et all all muttering "****ing hell, I bet there was one of those goddamn useless boxing fights tonight. Damn that ****. Where can I go now?" when confronted with a error message.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
        I always loved the inconvenience the website crashing would cause those who post exclusively outside of the boxing forums on here, mainly the Lounge.

I could visualise Maldava, Squealpiggy, Breakbeat et all all muttering "****ing hell, I bet there was one of those goddamn useless boxing fights tonight. Damn that ****. Where can I go now?" when confronted with a error message.

Sadly, TRUE.

Oh, but, wait - NSB is just full of ******s, isn't it? That's our excuse/cop-out and we're sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Hahahahha. The site is run by "4" SERVERS. Two of those servers just for the forum. No single server could ever run a site of this size.
          BPP, are you the one and only moderator for the forums?

Comment

I mean that's a good idea from what I remember it's what ESB boxing always has done. Whenever there's a fight they lock down the whole site to members only otherwise the **** crashes for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              jus saw it right now...im gonna be ****faced drunk anyways...hopefully it doesnt crash tomorrow morning...that's when i plan on talkin ****
              about how JMM got stomped? thats the only **** that will be spoken tomorrow and tonight

Comment

Very good news here.

Comment

It's funny he finally tried to address the problem. It will short circuit the sites traffic thouugh but oh well at least we won't be shut out.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    I assume most of you have read BPPs post?
                    Yeah, I usually want to throw my computer out the window on fight nights when I can't order a fight.

Comment

Somehow i think itwill still crash

Comment

Working...
                      X