Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just came on here for a browse to see if Laddie ever came back.

And fuuucckk me here he is!!!!

Isn't it strange/sad that it makes me feel happy to know that some random Glaswegian that I have never met has started posting on a boxing forum again!! haha

I think it makes me realise I long for the days when I first started posting 10 years ago and this site was absolutely fcuking brilliant !!!

Comment

• Hopefully it's a sign that The Hoff's return is imminent.

Comment

• Id be surprised if he ever comes back.

It used to be shit hot on here. Had such a laugh over the years.

I very nearly lost a job because of being on here too back in the day haha
        Last edited by Tuggers1986; 09-19-2016, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• I always try to learn my lesson and not say too much when I've had a drink. But then sometimes you get put on the spot and it's like, well, since you asked, you're a complete and utter ****ing **** and I'm gonna stamp on your spine the next time you fall asleep.

Anyone watching Crolla-Linares? The above is my thoughts on Paulie Malignaggi, his shite, overrated career and the fact we have to listen to his commentary when we already have plenty of our own bum-level boxers to fill the spot.

Linares is a bit like Khan, not saying they fight the same but both have a lot of talent, usually more than their opponent, but always seem like they could make a mistake and be stretchered out at any moment.
          Last edited by Clegg; 09-24-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Malignaggi is a better talker than he was a boxer.

Comment

• Southpaw gets his Beef Bayonet out again:

http://gifyu.com/images/l0xM8GJ.gif

Comment

• Taken 500mg of Tramadol and can't help but LOL.

Comment

• People saying Trump's run for president is like the episode where Homer runs for sanitation commissioner. Ray Patterson>Hilary though.

Comment

• Corbyn Vs. Smith > Trump Vs. Hilary.

Comment

• Hey Funboys, get a room...

Comment

Working...
                      X