No announcement yet.

Is Jacobs a "challenge" for Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
    I think it is a challenge, even though I would expect Golovkin to stop Jacobs in the first half of the fight. I know that is a contradiction, but I think Jacobs is dangerous...yet maybe not durable enough to deal with Golovkin's power. It is definitely a fight worth having. More importantly, its exciting.
    I think the same. I voted yes but it's due to Jacobs power. However I expect GGG to toy with him. But again I still think Lemieux was a bigger challenge, he's as powerfull as Jacobs, but have a way better chin, second only to GGG, but posters here were saying he's nobody. To me Jacobs only have a bigger name than Lemieux and is a bit bigger but that's all.

Comment

I think that GGG might be the one who is going to have to show the chin for the first part of the fight, not Jacobs. I think GGG will win, but yes I think there is a challenge in this matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Quillin is also chinny and got caught first.
        GGG could get caught first just like Quillin.

Jacobs has the power that will make anybody chinny.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
          I think that GGG might be the one who is going to have to show the chin for the first part of the fight, not Jacobs. I think GGG will win, but yes I think there is a challenge in this matchup.
          Chin chin chin.

Does anybody remember bodyshots??????????????????

People get stopped like that every weekend.

Golovkin is soft as cotton downstairs.

Comment

No sense in trying to get logic out of NSB. If GGG knocks him out the haters will still saying he's beating up tomato cans but if he loses Jacobs will be the ATG. Most of the people are praising Jacobs with their alt accounts so they can tear GGG apart with they're regular accounts afterwards.

It is a really good fight though. The biggest fight at middleweight for sure. Whoever wins should get a ton of credit. Both hit hard and can box well. Should be a damn good fight as long as it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              GGG could get caught first just like Quillin.

Jacobs has the power that will make anybody chinny.
              Golovkin can get caught, he's got a solid chin, Quillin does not.

Plenty of guys have taken good shots from Jacobs, Golovkin will stop him early.

Comment

Golovkin took a flush left hook from Curtis Stevens and ate it like it was nothing.

If Jacobs can't KO him early, likely in rounds 1 or 2, he's going to get beaten to a pulp and the Andre Rozier will be forced to throw in the towel again around round 7 or 8.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Golovkin can get caught, he's got a solid chin, Quillin does not.

Plenty of guys have taken good shots from Jacobs, Golovkin will stop him early.
                  What if GGG gets caught on those old ribs?

You better check Danny's KO ratio....not many people are taking good shots from Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                    No sense in trying to get logic out of NSB. If GGG knocks him out the haters will still saying he's beating up tomato cans but if he loses Jacobs will be the ATG. Most of the people are praising Jacobs with their alt accounts so they can tear GGG apart with they're regular accounts afterwards.

It is a really good fight though. The biggest fight at middleweight for sure. Whoever wins should get a ton of credit. Both hit hard and can box well. Should be a damn good fight as long as it lasts.
                    If Jacobs knocks out GGG the Golovita.rds will say he got old over night and Jacobs waited him out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                      Golovkin took a flush left hook from Curtis Stevens and ate it like it was nothing.

If Jacobs can't KO him early, likely in rounds 1 or 2, he's going to get beaten to a pulp and the Andre Rozier will be forced to throw in the towel again around round 7 or 8.

So did Jesse Brinkley.

Comment

Working...
                      X