George Foreman says Joe Frazier loved Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Foreman says Joe Frazier loved Muhammad Ali

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4JLQzTzoAg

I dont know how to post videos. Interview with George foreman and TMZ, he said Frazier secretly loved Ali, and when Ali and foreman signed to fight eachother, Ali told him that he will promote the fight.

"If only it were Ali who fell into the flame"

Rest in peace Smokin' Joe.

Hopefully Ali will have his peace at some point...that won't come for a long time though.

George is sugar coating it...
    Last edited by miniq; 06-07-2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
      "If only it were Ali who fell into the flame"

Rest in peace Smokin' Joe.

Hopefully Ali will have his peace at some point...that won't come for a long time though.

George is sugar coating it...
      You choose what to read. There are videos where Frazier is praising Ali too. Dont be a troll loser

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post

I dont know how to post videos. Interview with George foreman and TMZ, he said Frazier secretly loved Ali, and when Ali and foreman signed to fight eachother, Ali told him that he will promote the fight.
        I think Foreman is mistaken. I have never seen one boxer verbally abuse another boxer as relentlessly and viciously as Ali verbally abused Frazier. Ali trashed Frazier something terrible during the build up to their fight in Manila. I heard Frazier say several different times he hated Ali's guts for the way Ali treated him. Frazier was really pissed when they had Ali light the Olympic torch. He said they should have let him light the torch because he wouldn't be walking and shaking up to the torch. He said he would have run up those steps. Ali was a great fighter and a wonderful person who accomplished amazing things both in and out of the ring. He was still human and not perfect. The way he treated Frazier who had helped him when he was not allowed to box was shameful. Frazier may have forgiven him in the end but I believe he hated Ali most of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I think Foreman is mistaken. I have never seen one boxer verbally abuse another boxer as relentlessly and viciously as Ali verbally abused Frazier. Ali trashed Frazier something terrible during the build up to their fight in Manila. I heard Frazier say several different times he hated Ali's guts for the way Ali treated him. Frazier was really pissed when they had Ali light the Olympic torch. He said they should have let him light the torch because he wouldn't be walking and shaking up to the torch. He said he would have run up those steps. Ali was a great fighter and a wonderful person who accomplished amazing things both in and out of the ring. He was still human and not perfect. The way he treated Frazier who had helped him when he was not allowed to box was shameful. Frazier may have forgiven him in the end but I believe he hated Ali most of his life.
          Well as long as you believe it, then it must be true.

Comment

RIP to both, their fourth match will have to be fought in heaven.

Man, I'm really hurt about Ali passing. It seems like I have an irrational thing going where I feel like icons will never die

Comment

Well as long as you believe it, then it must be true.
              I believe it because I heard Joe Frazier say it numerous times you sarcastic jerk. Am I supposed to believe he is lying about his own feelings and only Foreman knows the truth? You are damn right I believe it. What reason would Frazier have to lie about it? I know I would hate anyone who treated me the way Ali treated Frazier.

Comment

You choose what to read. There are videos where Frazier is praising Ali too. Dont be a troll loser
                Well aren't you the rude new member of boxing scene. Anyone who disagrees with you gets called a troll loser or is trashed no matter how far fetched your story is.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X