No announcement yet.

Boxing a racist sport???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    You didn't say it in boxingscene. You posted it on another site after Corrie Sanders was murdered. Didn't think I knew that did you?
    In other words you don't take the deal..

im done with you clown

Comment

• Boxing is racism personified...

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

im done with you clown
        There is no deal because I never said you posted it here. Funny thing is, you can't deny it

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
            funny how this thread has nothing to do with blacks buts once again were the topic of discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
              mentioning blacks is one thing but all im reading is posters using the thread topic to make insulting posts towards blacks
              I see your point.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

im done with you clown
                If that is you on the site, well, I guess we really know how you think. As an African American I'm somewhat offended but then again I have no idea who you are or how sane you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  There is no deal because I never said you posted it here. Funny thing is, you can't deny it
                  so are you a stalker or do you just see poeple on other forum and try to find out who they are. Prove it him. LINKS and then your evidence that say its him?

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    so are you a stalker or do you just see poeple on other forum and try to find out who they are. Prove it him. LINKS and then your evidence that say its him?
                    I post on that site, clueless. It's obvious who it is because he uses the same name with the same area code attached,the same posting style. I've already provided links. You're late.
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 01-13-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      If that is you on the site, well, I guess we really know how you think. As an African American I'm somewhat offended but then again I have no idea who you are or how sane you are.
                      I'm not sure what site he's talking about but I don't post in any other Forum aside from some personal social networking site.

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

don't be surprised bro, I have counted at least 4 posters that have stalked me. Some looked up my info and tried to post my name and address, others posted my social networking accounts and some stalked my social networking accounts and blew up my cell phone with calls.

There's some scary people on this site. I'm sure you can guess what fanbase they belong to

Comment

Working...
                      X