No announcement yet.

Obama passes Dream act

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama passes Dream act

On June 16th, Obama announced he would take unilateral action by implementing the DREAM Act without the support of congress. This is aimed at allowing thousands of young illegal immigrants to remain in the country and pursue their educational and professional goals without fear of deportation.

http://www.examiner.com/article/obam...ented-migrants

Im ok with granting some with citizenship but this is too far. It's like making up a whole new welfare system that will cost me several bucks from my hard earned money. Funny how he is trying at the very last minute to get the mexican vote...well im proud to say that i wont be backing him for president. Romney gets my vote

Comment

Originally posted by KRAMER DA PIMP View Post
      Im ok with granting some with citizenship but this is too far. It's like making up a whole new welfare system that will cost me several bucks from my hard earned money. Funny how he is trying at the very last minute to get the mexican vote...well im proud to say that i wont be backing him for president. Romney gets my vote
      i dont think its far at all. Let the children get an education. Kids shouldnt have to suffer the consequences of the choices their parents make. If they are here trying to better themselves why would you want them out?

Comment

like many latinos this was a blessing for my family................

Comment

aslong as we don't get full blown amnesty i'm okay with this....

Comment

Working...
          X