No announcement yet.

13 WAYS Mosley Can Beat Pacquiao: "INSTRUCTION MANUAL"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joseph Wright View Post
    Manny's feet is slower than his previous fights.
    That's because he didn't had to do too much chasing in his last previous fights, his opponents were right in front in very close tight range. He saved more energy in those previous fights because of that. No matter how great your stamina is, you'll get a little bit tired chasing a guy around.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      That's because he didn't had to do too much chasing in his last previous fights, his opponents were right in front in very close tight range. He saved more energy in those previous fights because of that. No matter how great your stamina is, you'll get a little bit tired chasing a guy around.
      He also said he was having leg trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        He also said he was having leg trouble.
        Maybe, maybe not. Isn't Manny the same guy who made multiple excuses when he loss to Morales? I think he wasn't comfortable because he hasn't been the "chaser" so to speak type of fighter in his last previous fights. His footwork looked great against his previous opponents because he didn't had to burnt any energy chasing them around, they chased him around. He just danced circles around them without expended any energy. I truly hope the trilogy fight with Marquez happen at 140, because i still believe Marquez will give Manny plenty of problems if Marquez stick to his previous game plan rather than trying to be "chaser" at this point in his fading career.

Comment

Maybe, maybe not. Isn't Manny the same guy who made multiple excuses when he loss to Morales? I think he wasn't comfortable because he hasn't been the "chaser" so to speak type of fighter in his last previous fights. His footwork looked great against his previous opponents because he didn't had to burnt any energy chasing them around, they chased him around. He just danced circles around them without expended any energy. I truly hope the trilogy fight with Marquez happen at 140, because i still believe Marquez will give Manny plenty of problems if Marquez stick to his previous game plan rather than trying to be "chaser" at this point in his fading career.
          i saw 4 knockdowns on their last fight at 135

at this time i see a ZZZzzzZZZ marquez on the canvas if it happens @ 147

Comment

how about 15 ways you can shut up,

1. THE FUK UP lets start with that

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              The beginning of the end of Pac career IMHO. He seems to have problem pulling the trig during engagement. Very troubling. Shane has not traditionally been a good jabber and Naz gave him a good plan.
              Originally posted by Joseph Wright View Post
              Manny's feet is slower than his previous fights.
              That's going to be huge problem for Manny. He relies primary on SPEED as part of the offense and defense. And his output rate for this fight is absolutely abysmal. Lower speed and lower output? Big problem ahead.

As I have said before, one or two more year (2-3 fight tops) and he should finish his career. It's time.

Comment

At this point, it's going to be in 147 looking at this fight.

Comment

15 ways to look like a Noob.

Comment

You're right. Mosley wasn't punching back - he was backpedaling.

Comment

he did have leg problems & al bernstein astutely pointed that out during the fight when he said that manny is not moving well as he usually does & it was confirmed by pac after the fight.

You are losing your touch "*******."

Comment

Working...
                      X