No announcement yet.

Had a dream I sparred GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a dream I sparred GGG

In the dream I went for broke landed a few on him but to no effect and he ko'd me in seconds(bummer man).

On a side note I would easily beat Canelo by a wide UD and ko Broner in 6

Your thoughts?

Its weird getting put to sleep while you are already asleep, that is how hard GGG hits.

Comment

Lay off the roids.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Sparred GGG,he sent me dreaming.
        Fixed it for you.

Comment

That's what happens when you eat bacon just before you go to bed.

Comment

dan_cov is so jealous of you.

Comment

Did at least give you a courtesy-pragg afterward?

Comment

i've had two dreams with GGG in them.

one was a good dream, which are extremely rare for me. i was his manager, and it was fight week. everybody wanted interviews, and i kept shooing them away. we had a full, old school posse with a ton of clapping, chanting, old guys with toothpicks and cool hats, etc. awesome,

the second wasn't an awful dream, but there was much more conflict. it was fight week again, but everything wasn't right. stuff was going wrong. there was a leak in the hotel room, loud music/weather that didn't allow him to sleep, he was sick, etc. everything appeared to be my fault, or at least something i could prevent. you don't want the good boy mad at you. i felt a ton of pressure, and i was failing. that's kind of a theme in my dreams.

Comment

and i tend to think that alvarez and broner would beat me up, but i would f#cking annihilate ivan calderon.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Its weird getting put to sleep while you are already asleep, that is how hard GGG hits.

Spray Resistant will put Adriana Boner to sleep en DosRounds!

Comment

Working...
                    X