No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Leonard Ellerbe on The Mayweather-Canelo Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Leonard Ellerbe on The Mayweather-Canelo Card

Luis Sandoval catches up with Leonard Ellerbe, CEO of Mayweather Promotions, to discuss the big September 14th event featuring Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Saul Alvarez. [Click Here To Read More]

what's this guys point of existence?

Comment

i'm more interested in what Floyd was talking about in the background

Comment

I don't trust elerbe

Comment

Originally posted by FilMor View Post
          what's this guys point of existence?
          Ughh the ultimate bum sniffer. Floyds stans on this site fantasize about it but this guy actually does it.

Comment

I thought what Ellerbe said at the end of the video was telling about boxing and Floyd. I don't know many boxing fans that can speak knowledgeably about the sport. Boxing is a "niche" sport and yet Floyd is the highest paid athlete, honestly, that's pretty incredible.

Comment

Its funny to know that leonard ellerbe has a bronze medal in judo

Comment

catch weight, draining opponents, boring fights, and wife beating, etc… doesn’t deserve any respect.

respect is earned.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                  catch weight, draining opponents, boring fights, and wife beating, etc… doesn’t deserve any respect.

respect is earned.
                  oh man i watched some of mayweather guerrero talk about **** fight. people were talking about how it was a master class give me a break. who the hell gets into boxing to dance around like a ballerina and punch like 1 to? mayweather is garbage no wonder he cherry picks all his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post

respect is earned.
                    Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    oh man i watched some of mayweather guerrero talk about **** fight. people were talking about how it was a master class give me a break. who the hell gets into boxing to dance around like a ballerina and punch like 1 to? mayweather is garbage no wonder he cherry picks all his opponents.

Comment

Working...
                    X