Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Khan have taken JMM's right hands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would Khan have taken JMM's right hands?

The same one that put Pac on his ass and the one that later put him to sleep. Would Khan have gotten back up, or would he have hit the canvas after the first one and got snoring like Pacquiao, only sooner?

What do you think?
    Khan would've been put to sleep after the first right that put Pac down.
    76.74%
    Khan would've got back up like Pac, and got KO'd the same way.
    11.63%
    Khan would've taken the shots but would've on survival mode the rest if the way, losing a UD to JMM
    11.63%

I think khan is too tall. Fast and young for jmm to win
    He isnt an offensive killer and he knows pacman(style/timing) not
    Anyone else and he has harder times beating other fighters
    His age will show vs timmy.

The new version of khan overwhelms jmm even the old one cause he can outbox him. I can see the reach being an issue for jmm backing up along with khans speed and height , bad style matchup for jmm or golden boy would have made the fight a while back

Comment

Well he might have gone down, but one thing for sure, he always does get up no matter how hurt he is

Comment

would have been out in dos rounds

Comment

AK always gets back up.

Comment

With Khans elite level neck I think he would have gotten up after the knockdown with a smile on his face,

Comment

JMM knows Khan has a weak chin, and a tendency to lunge in with shots. It would be short work. JMM is a surgeon in the ring.

Comment

Khan woulda been KO'd in rd 3 after the 1st KD
                he woulda got up, but he also woulda been finished
                he wouldn't last 3 more rds like Pac did
                can't see Khan punching/holding/moving well enough to exit the rd

Comment

The same punch would have flattened Khan, however stylewise I don't think that would be a good match-up for JMM. I think that Marquez's skills are better, but the height and reach would pose all sorts of problems for Marquez.

Comment

it depends. if we're talking pre-heredia marquez then i think khan would get slightly wobbled but would be able to continue on no problem, but if we're talking post-heredia marquez then khan would be knocked out cold.

Comment

Working...
                    X