Getting rid of belly fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol oh crap i didnt even realise the date thats actually funny

Comment

A lot of these guys don't know what they're talking about, the only way to get shredded up outside of genetics is to do explosive exercises.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
        A lot of these guys don't know what they're talking about, the only way to get shredded up outside of genetics is to do explosive exercises.
        I would have to disagree. I am a firm believer with the saying "abs are forged in the kitchen". Going below one's daily caloric needs whilst on a balanced diet [i believe] is the most effective method when it comes to fat loss.
        Last edited by rethinkcommon; 10-13-2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by (apl + m°) = 02 View Post
          I would have to disagree. I am a firm believer with the saying "abs are forged in the kitchen". Going below one's daily caloric needs whilst on a balanced diet [i believe] is the most effective method when it comes to fat loss.
          How can you disagree with what I said? The diet is an absolute given, I would never advise going below the recommended calorie intake for your height and weight, your body will burn your muscle too and defeat the purpose of what the OP was asking.

That being said, explosive exercises all the way.

Comment

How can you disagree with what I said? The diet is an absolute given, I would never advise going below the recommended calorie intake for your height and weight, your body will burn your muscle too and defeat the purpose of what the OP was asking.

That being said, explosive exercises all the way.
            My apologies, I took it quite literally when you said:

I do agree that high-intensity interval training is a great way to shred the last bit of stubborn fat once fat loss has dulled. I would do HIITs in the morning time (prior to my first meal) and was greeted by extraordinary results.
            Last edited by rethinkcommon; 10-14-2011, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X