Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take for someone who played sports for years to get fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Roger Moore View Post
    Fabrication, not cool America.
    we cant help it, its what we do best. we've perfected the art of knowing when something cant be questioned with out proof and how far we can exaggerate it before people start to question it regardless of proof.

Comment

From the age of 15+ to 23 now as soon as i got some money, i have been eating junk food with only alot of exercise at school from being in sports teams, last few year and a bit that exercise went down alot. I'd say im fairly normal shape now when before i was very toned, got a slight gut which i would like to work on.

So basically with a guy who has a very good metabolism maybe mid 20's if you have been eating terrible for a while..

Comment

It depends on the person.

Comment

Hes 21 and eats probably around 3500 calories a day and has a 6 pack and is very muscular. Hasnt worked out in a year. And before that the 2 years before he was off and on. 18 he stopped soccer.

Comment

it ain't that long just ask ricky hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Soon as they quit trainin and start bein lazy.
              This. Also depends on their metabolism. Some of them are just skinny fat people.

Comment

The guy could just have a really high metabolism, he might just burn off fat like nothing else because what being fit in the past isn't going to stop you getting fat when you quit and start eating like a slob

Comment

It doesn't take long, believe me.

Comment

Working...
                  X