No announcement yet.

In case u missed this one...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case u missed this one...

<<< 1983...Colorado Springs, Region 1 (New England, New York and New Jersey) team including Micky Ward and Mike Tyson...and, believe it or not, the most talented guy on that team is the spanish kid in the black jacket, Joey Negron...
    Last edited by THE REED; 03-25-2011, 11:45 AM.

PS: And before u say it, YES, I already KNOW the black kid to the right (132 pounder Ray Doughty from Waterbury, Connecticut) looks just like Eddie Murphy in trading Places LOLOL...

Comment

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...8506&cat=boxer

This guy was talented?

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
        PS: And before u say it, YES, I already KNOW the black kid to the right (132 pounder Ray Doughty from Waterbury, Connecticut) looks just like Eddie Murphy in trading Places LOLOL...
        whoa!!

everything about this thread is 'winning'.

Comment

Why Negron was most talented?

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
            Why Negron was most talented?
            he just was...VERY talented...so sharp...he was a street kid, though, got caught up, didnt train right etc...his career wasnt what it should have been, thats all...but, believe me, he had TOOLS....there are a thousand guys like him, very talented guys people never heard of because they dont get the breaks, the chances, they squandered their chances etc etc...Joey Negron at his best had a TON of talent, more than many champions have had...
            Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 03-24-2011, 01:21 PM.

Comment

FYI: Micky Ward lost that week to future WBO Champion Zack Padilla...

Comment

cool ****.

Comment

Comment

there are so many photos like that one...Ill get u another cool one in a minute...

Comment

Working...
                    X