Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
    so what are you trying to say
    I'm "saying"

You conveniently claim "Oh the Movie had a Positive Ending, I'm actually against that level of Ignorant Racism" Yet the avatar, sig pic and your entire demeanor leads me to believe it's a front for you trying to color yourself.

Color meaning look like a White Sympathizer, and type more racist bull**** that I don't already read from Tunney and Mizzou on a regular basis.

"Oh the White Man is Losing Blah Blah"

"We're a dying breed Blah Blah"

It's so redundant and stupid was my point.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      I'm "saying"

You conveniently claim "Oh the Movie had a Positive Ending, I'm actually against that level of Ignorant Racism" Yet the avatar, sig pic and your entire demeanor leads me to believe it's a front for you trying to color yourself.

Color meaning look like a White Sympathizer, and type more racist bull**** that I don't already read from Tunney and Mizzou on a regular basis.

"Oh the White Man is Losing Blah Blah"

"We're a dying breed Blah Blah"

It's so redundant and stupid was my point.
      so your saying cuz i got a white man in my avy that means im a racist? so you got a black man in your avy, does that mean YOUR a racist???

Comment

so your saying cuz i got a white man in my avy that means im a racist? so you got a black man in your avy, does that mean YOUR a racist???
        lol'd. Just sign back on your original account and quit this charade.

It's dumb. The internet is actually serious business chief.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

lol'd. Just sign back on your original account and quit this charade.

It's dumb. The internet is actually serious business chief.
          i dont get what you mean there son

Comment

i dont get what you mean there son
            Look at your sig.

You typed a justification right under proclaiming you're not a racist.

It's just beyond dumb.

Comment

Look at your sig.

You typed a justification right under proclaiming you're not a racist.

It's just beyond dumb.
              welli dont see you haveing a disclaimer saying your not racist towards black people right?

Comment

so what are you trying to say
                It says "nazisism" on your sig you moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                  It says "nazisism" on your sig you moron.
                  ok peckerwood, it says I DONT SUPPORT NAZI-ISN.....where at all does it say i support that b.s

Comment

• first of weed doesnt create mental illness. some ppl have it in them to get mentally ill, and if they do weed might advance it. but someone who doesnt have it in their dna to get mentally ill wont get mentally ill from smoking weed.

also your hero got ass raped.

peace
                    Last edited by #1Assassin; 08-08-2009, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      first of weed doesnt create mental illness. some ppl have it in them to get mentally ill, and if they do weed might advance it. but someone who doesnt have it in their dna to get mentally ill wont get mentally ill from smoking weed.

also your hero got ass raped.

peace
                      so did your sister,

weed is for losers, its a drug, real men dont do drugs there son. pecka-wood

Comment

Working...
                      X