• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
    Attempting to do this macro buisness

40/40/20.

2000 calories roughly. as I am cutting.

I actually struggle to eat 2000 calories some days with work.
    i hear ya, since i quit my job it's been easier for me to bulk up, was at 170 now at 178

Comment

• I have to eat 1400-1600 to cut... ridiculous.

Comment

• i managed to get to my goal of 80kg (176 lbs), the last pictures i posted on here i was on 74kg (163 lbs), i'll post some more pics when i get the chance

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          I have to eat 1400-1600 to cut... ridiculous.

god damn that would be miserable. you aren't a tiny guy, either, so you're gonna be huuungry! how long are you going to be eating 1500 calories a day, and do you take weekends off?

you got a popcorn popper?

air popped popcorn is the balls if you're getting hungry.

----

i'm back to eating only at night again. during the day i drink milk, OJ, and water tons of water. some of you guys might call it "IF" but i've been doing this crap much longer than it's been trendy.

if you feel hungry you're generally going to be burning more. that's the idea with what i'm trying to do.

242 lbs. gonna try and hit about 225 in a few months, then it's back to heavy weight. i might have to switch gyms, because planet fitness is HORRIBLE.

maybe i'll post a picture.

Comment

• i took this right after the holidays. i suppose this can suffice as a "before" picture. i really didn't have time time to get to my gym much last year. that's how i walk around without working out.

[IMG][/IMG]

i'll put something up in a couple of months, and hopefully it will show progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alx. View Post
              i hear ya, since i quit my job it's been easier for me to bulk up, was at 170 now at 178

you're in your early 20's as well, aren't you homie?

that is the time to bulk for sure. your body is putting out test in crazy proportions. it wants to grow.

Comment

• It's not that I have to eat less, I just have to eat a lot cleaner in order to eat enough to keep me full.

aka Vegetables.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  It's not that I have to eat less, I just have to eat a lot cleaner in order to eat enough to keep me full.

aka Vegetables.

that's the basic principal behind the popcorn as well.
                  veggies are mostly water, popcorn is mostly air. neither has caloric value [air or water,] but will help you trick yourself into feeling full / satiated.

1500 calories is still 1500 calories, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    you're in your early 20's as well, aren't you homie?

that is the time to bulk for sure. your body is putting out test in crazy proportions. it wants to grow.
                    aye i'm 23 right now; haha you look bearmode in that pic bro.

Comment

• done no proper training for at least 4 month!! want to bulk up fast , any idea's welcome!

Comment

Working...
                      X