No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mosley Won't Escape Like He Did With Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mosley Won't Escape Like He Did With Pacquiao

Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, 21-years-old, is pledging to block potential escape routes - to prevent Shane Mosley from coasting the rounds in order to survive until the final bell, as the veteran did in last May's twelve round decision loss to Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope not. If Shane resorts to just back peddling and jabbing for 8 rounds after he feels power, I really hope Canelo goes after him with reckless abandon to get him out of there. The last thing I want to see, again, is Shane Mosley's only not worthy punch the entire fight being him reaching out to tap his opponents glove.

Comment

Last chance saloon for Shane.

Hope he actually fights his balls off in this fight & doesn't perform how did in his last 3 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        Last chance saloon for Shane.

Hope he actually fights his balls off in this fight & doesn't perform how did in his last 3 fights.
        He has to go b@lls to the wall for sure. it is a chance to fight on an under card of a very big event....PPV for him maybe his last opportunity to shine. he stunk up the joint after round 2 of his fight with Mayweather and has not shown any sign of the great fighter we all once enjoyed watching. I truly hope he gets it out of his system and goes all in. I rather see him go out on his shield fighting then run away like he did against Pacquiao......LEFTY

Comment

Still hall of fame for Suger Shane

I feel really bad watching Shane be a stepping stool for all these up and coming fighters. Shanes last show of greatness was against Margacheato, but now hes like a deer in headlights, and he just can't pull the trigger.

Comment

Win or loose Shane needs to be competitive. That will ensure him future fights on HBO against future prospects because theres no way he can retire with that hot piece of as$ he has on his arm. Because if he retires that b1tch is gone lol. So he needs to make it entertaining. Theres Deandre Latimore and others like him that Shane can fight in order to make a nice living for the next couple of years.

Comment

This kid is ridicilous he says this is going to be hes biggest n stronger test n hes fighting an old wasted Shane n he wants to fight Pac, Floyd or Cotto,jajajaja grow up kid thats big leagues for u,firts u need to start fighting real fighters, thats why u have that big record n never improve cause ur always fighting old or junky fighters.In this days anybody could be a champion not a real champion but a champion

Comment

Canelo is really coming out of his shell..he has a really big mouth, considering he has not fought any of the top fighters in his division yet, Shane has had any fight left in him since the Margarito fight, he couldnt pull the trigger iin the PBF fight or in the Pac fight, he is done.

Comment

Alert! Don't be surprised when Mosley lands something horrific on the chin of Canelo and sends him to twinkle toes street and finishes him Margarito style. He may be washed up after fighting the best two fighters in the world and looking terrible but he's now fighting an up-and-comer whose in store for a few surprises.

Mosley is the Mexican assassin. Remember, you've been "alerted" to this truth remember where you heard it

Comment

Originally posted by Reg_One View Post
                    Alert! Don't be surprised when Mosley lands something horrific on the chin of Canelo and sends him to twinkle toes street and finishes him Margarito style. He may be washed up after fighting the best two fighters in the world and looking terrible but he's now fighting an up-and-comer whose in store for a few surprises.

Mosley is the Mexican assassin. Remember, you've been "alerted" to this truth remember where you heard it
                    I hear you!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X