Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying humanoid caught on video in Mexico!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    I'm currently studying a lot of rare 9/11 world trade center footage. There appears to be quite a few saucer shaped objects in the vicinity of the towers with unusual movements.
    I read about this, send any info my way. We are being observed!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I read about this, send any info my way. We are being observed!
      I'm making a compilation that I'll upload on youtube. Should be done in another week or so. Pretty much going through every wtc video.

There are 9/11 wtc ufo vids on youtube, but most appear to be cgi. This compilation I'm making is 100% unedited. Will send it to you when it's done.

Comment

I'm making a compilation that I'll upload on youtube. Should be done in another week or so. Pretty much going through every wtc video.

There are 9/11 wtc ufo vids on youtube, but most appear to be cgi. This compilation I'm making is 100% unedited. Will send it to you when it's done.
        Thanks brother, I am fascinated by this stuff. So many things that have been happening globally.
        I like watching Jaime Mausson videos. Outside of the U.S. Information is exploding!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Thanks brother, I am fascinated by this stuff. So many things that have been happening globally.
          I like watching Jaime Mausson videos. Outside of the U.S. Information is exploding!
          I'm the same way. Baffles the mind why so many people are so closed minded and don't want to hear any of it.

Glad I'm not that way. That would suck ass

Comment

I'm the same way. Baffles the mind why so many people are so closed minded and don't want to hear any of it.

Glad I'm not that way. That would suck ass
            They feel safe in their safe space!

Comment

I can easily imagine Alexkid flying on a jet propelled big black dildo. Sky writing, "I worship big c0ck"

Alexkid!

Comment

Working...
              X