Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Mayweather vs 2000 Felix Trinidad: Who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it always an old Floyd?? he was 35 in 2012

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      Also, did you forget that Trinidad beat Pernell Whitaker? Dropped him too. In an interview Whitaker said that was his toughest fight.
      Whitaker was a shadow of himself man

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
        Tito was never on the same level as an elite ATG boxer. He had like 34 meaningless fights in a row before fighting anyone with a name (who was past it), should have taken an L to fishnets, won against an overrated Vargas and then took a couple of L's.
        The only advantage Tito has against any version of Mayweather is Power and size. Everyone in boxing has a punchers chance but in reality Tito was never on that level.
        TriniWRAPS was nothing without his bricks!

He should have been DQ against Vargas... how many times did that brick layer low blow Vargas??? Disgusting!

TriniDUD was just another Juan Ma.

Mayweather by brutal K.O.

Comment

I voted Trinidad by KO. Trinidad hit much harder than Mosley and he was a better finisher. He won all his fights at 147 and 154. He won his first 40 fights. He was champion at age 20 and made 15 successful defenses at 147. 12 of them by KO with only Camacho Oscar and Whitaker going the distance and they were never knocked out at that weight.

Comment

No version off Tito beats any Version of Floyd. .2015 version of Floyd UD tito to a boring fight..tito couldn't deal with movement reason Oscar school him. .yes he won via robbery. Nevertheless he got school. .tito wasn't elite..he just looked great vs stationary targets n over da hill Whitaker..I give tito a puncher chances like any other fighter or robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTainoCanelo View Post

He should have been DQ against Vargas... how many times did that brick layer low blow Vargas??? Disgusting!

He never used illegal wraps and was never fined a penny or suspended for a minute for using illegal wraps. You are disgusting for falsely accusing an all time great. You don't know what the fuc you are talking about .Trinidad was better than Vargas and knocked him out without bricks. The rules of boxing call for all boxers to wrap their hands in front of a member of the boxing commission and a member of his opponent's team making it almost impossible to cheat.After the gloves are on they are signed and sealed and can't be tampered with or the seal is broken. I guess you are too ignorant of the rules to know that. You are one of those fans who can't stand it when your favorite fighter loses so you come up with some BS excuse.

Comment

It's weird how Floyd critics love to compare him in his old age to past fighters in their prime. Floyd has been out of his prime for nearly ten years. For a more fair comparison it should be 2006 Floyd vs 1999 Trinidad. For example the Floyd who fought Baldomir vs the Trinidad who fought De La Hoya would be an interesting match up. I think Floyd takes it. Trinidad always had problems with buys who moved and moved. Floyd's movement and defense would give Trinidad fits.

Comment

I apologize to you. I am a Trinidad fan but if you seriously believe he is guilty of all these evil things you entitled to your believes. Vargas didn't exactly fight this super clean fight against Trinidad. He hit low himself and held Trinidad with his right hand while pounding away with his left. It was a rough fight. You are a Canelo fan so you are OK with me but I got carried away defending Trinidad.

Comment

The butthurt is so strong in you.

This myth has been debunked countless times by the man himself. Richardson said Tito didn't have "bricks" or anywhere near the same situation as Margarito. It was just that the commission didn't approve the manner in which he wrapped his hands. It wasn't and isn't illegal in every state, Richardson clears this up in every interview hes asked about it. People who bring it up are rejects lol

Comment

Is this thread a joke? lol. Trinidad easily beats down floyd unless floyd drains him like Canelo or makes him use the sparring gloves Maidana was forced to use or wait 5 years after Trinidads prime like he did with Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X