Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else notice how Floyd vs. Pac has turned into Ward vs. GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    difference is pac fans were forced into being ggg fans against there will after there boy got slumped,whereas most floyd fans were always supporting ward,,,

just sayin...
    I'm a bigger fan of floyd than pac...and i like ggg better than ward. I hope i don't get lumped in with the pac turds.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      According to boxing prophets like Dontae, it's Jim Lampley and white power HBO that hypes up guys like Pac and GGG.

His subscribers be like.......

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        I'm a bigger fan of floyd than pac...and i like ggg better than ward. I hope i don't get lumped in with the pac turds.
        You just admitted your a Floydturd that's like admitting your dumb ghetto trash

Comment

Black fans vs everybody else. Not all but some in here are not real boxing fans they are just strictly black fighters supporters and it becomes more about that then boxing itself

Comment

46*
            Dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Well unlike you most see things PASSED JUST RACE. They actually look at skill and ability. Does that register to you?
              Sure does, too bad it apparently does not register with most on here. I see what side of the argument you fall on though.

Ward hasn't don't crap to warrant p4p consideration in years and he is obviously trying to impose his will on smaller, inadequate foes. This isn't a fighter trying to display his "skill and ability"....so like I said, I know what your stance is on this whole thing.

Comment

For myself, personally it's different because I like Ward and GGG.
                I liked Pac but I don't like Floyd.
                I find it hard to hate a guy like Ward.

Comment

Everyone should take into account that GGG and Pac have a seek and destroy fighter's mentality. Ward and Mayweather are defense first type of fighters. Could be that many fans prefer a certain kind of fighting style.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                    Black fans vs everybody else. Not all but some in here are not real boxing fans they are just strictly black fighters supporters and it becomes more about that then boxing itself
                    Shots fired.

#truth
                    #huh
                    #alllivesmatter
                    #whatsaysyou

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                      Only Ward and GGG are separated by 2 weight classes.
                      So were floyd and GGG.

Its like my friend ALhaymonsAdvisor says
                      Ward and kovalev are only seperated by Balls.same division

Comment

Working...
                      X