Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton vs chavez sr at 140 lbs. who wins ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton vs chavez sr at 140 lbs. who wins ?

Who do you got and why ?

Chavez never beat anybody any good 140 and above, I'd favor Hatton in a split decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
      Chavez never beat anybody any good 140 and above, I'd favor Hatton in a split decision.
      Lmao hahahaha

Comment

Depends on location, if it's in UK Hatton wins relatively easily... Anywhere else and it's a close either-way decision

Comment

The Ricky Hatton that fought Kostya Tszyu would win by decesion. The Hatton we saw a few years later that spent more time in the pub then in the gym, gets knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
            He beat prime Meldrick Taylor and Hector Camacho at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post
              He beat prime Meldrick Taylor and Hector Camacho at 140.
              They both were extremely light hitters, although Hatton isn't a hard hitter, he'd rough Chavez up, it would be an ugly fight.

Comment

I actually think Hatton was a very good fighter at 140 but c'mon.

The sad thing about Hatton is that he totally abused his body between fights and was still very, very good for a short period of time. Maybe we never even got to see the best of him. He could have been so much more had he lived the life of an athlete. He was shot to pieces after the Floyd fight and never recovered from that loss.

Comment

How Hatton was after the Mayweather fight is irrelevant to the question.Chavez bullies Hatton to an easy victory.Their levels were so different.Hatton ain't getting into the HOF first,second or third ballot.Jeez.

Comment

Good grief.

Comment

Working...
                    X