Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever feel paranoid when taking drugs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never, ever, get hangovers when I do coke and drink. But then again I don't do coke like Charlie Sheen

Comment

Hardest drug I imbibe in anymore is tree. And that's only every now and then. Couple of hits off a Zig-Zag, and I'm good.

L7 square bear from Delaware.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        I never, ever, get hangovers when I do coke and drink. But then again I don't do coke like Charlie Sheen
        It's the booze that's the killer man, Yayo cranks your heart rate and metabolism which is why you can drink forever. It's only when you over do the booze, or stay up all night, that you feel like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
          drugs are for loser and teens.
          Not sure if serious or troll.

I concur though lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1lparm View Post
            Have you ever taken some drugs and your personality changes like you become hyper alert and your looking at the other people with distrust and looking around the room for weapons and how close you are to them then you pick up a weapon and hide it under your jacket in case someone tries to mess with you and you can hurt them. Ever feel paranoid when taking drugs?
            Yup.....that's when I quit.

....and that was just really good weed.
            Last edited by K-DOGG; 03-27-2015, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Never did drugs in my life, other than cannabis and alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                I had a mate go completely nuts on weed. He would lie on the floor screaming thinking people were stabbing him and sit there telling peopple to shut up when there was no one there and run and hode in his closet and ****.

In between he'd be perfectly normal, then bang full psycho!! It was pretty bad. He ended up ok once he got off it but was in an institution for a while.

He started out just getting paranoid people were watching him and talking about him too.

I would seriously give up that **** if i was you TS.
                If he was a regular smoker than that weed was cut to shit with something else. Sometimes you can have a bad trip for sure but really rare if you smoke regularly. I've only ever smoked weed and drank but every a few time I took shrooms at a party. Once I bought some weed from a guy I didn't really know because my dealer was gone and it was def cut with something, I didn't have a bad trip just started tripping balls.

Comment

I'm a degenerate drug addict. Paranoia and all that's just in the game. That being said the scene seems to be full of squares lately

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    It's the booze that's the killer man, Yayo cranks your heart rate and metabolism which is why you can drink forever. It's only when you over do the booze, or stay up all night, that you feel like ****.
                    Haha very true. I can drink like a Fckng sailor when I'm on coca

Comment

Working...
                    X