No announcement yet.

Stop all the hype, exposed, underrated, overrated, duck etc. etc. talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop all the hype, exposed, underrated, overrated, duck etc. etc. talk

What's wrong with you shmucks. All boxers are human there is no perfect fighter. Everyone has weaknesses and strengths. C'mon so, wtf. Are you guys looking for the perfect male? Cause even looks get thrown into the mix. Most of you mu'fu$kas either have daddy issues or have latent ****sexuality or want to believe in superheroes. I mean seriously you guys are looking for the perfect man when it comes to this shi.t.

I actually agree with you that these terms are thrown about far too much. But in the case of leo Santa Cruz i can't excuse him

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
      I actually agree with you that these terms are thrown about far too much. But in the case of leo Santa Cruz i can't excuse him
      True story about the terms

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
        All boxers are human there is no perfect fighter. Everyone has weaknesses and strengths. C'mon so, wtf. Are you guys looking for the perfect male? Cause even looks get thrown into the mix. Most of you mu'fu$kas either have daddy issues or have latent ****sexuality or want to believe in superheroes. I mean seriously you guys are looking for the perfect man when it comes to this shi.t.
        Okay, then imagine how boring it would be around here if no one ever had strong opinions such as in the thread title, right or wrong. But cut the crap about daddy issues or ****sexuality issues because all that does is expose you as having those issues and anyone who has had a semester in psychology knows that. You are obviously projecting yourself and no one here cares about your daddy/****sexuality issues.

Comment

your user title just a mockery of how city slickers get your attention, right?

AYO! MA DU (dude)!

Comment

i think anyone who posts on who is better looking?

Does have some issues, as a fan and competitor in boxing i want to see skill, punches etc. Trash talk is good but threads on who is better looking are just .......gay!

to say a fighter is a coward as well. That cant be said with much meaning. every single person that enters in the ring is not a coward!

Comment

On here as long as you punch hard you are a god..even when you lose they will just ignore it or say you were robbed

Comment

The fanboy have always made me insane on here.

Their bias knows absolutely no end. They can't admit wrong/right because of their agendas.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Every boxer sucks and is a bum on here. Literally world class top 10 guys get called bums regularly. Its ridiculous that **** is allowed.

This place is filled with ****ing ******s.

Comment

Op is exposed

Comment

Working...
                    X