Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drama in the YTBC - lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just find the whole argument of 'why is he ducking this fight, if hes never made that kind of money before stupid'. Why? Well, theres a reason hes potentially making that kind of money against a particular opponent...because they present a HUGE risk...a bigger risk of losing compared to anyone else.

Reminds me of what Floyd said when he offered to fight Pac. He offered Pac $40 mill and said the same thing, he's never made that amount before. Pac can make millions more than that, and they both know it. So why accept it? Pac has a higher chance of losing, so does Floyd against pretty much anyone. Thats why theres usually more money on the line for a particular fighter. If a dudes a complete bum, you aren't going to be filthy rich, fighting them.

I just find it a silly argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Drake > Bonny Shmurda
      dog **** > drake > shmurda

full blown aids > shmoney dance

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
        I'm inclined to agree. But that's bound to happen when any fighter gets a cult following. Golovkin is just the man in the spotlight right now. He took Maidana's place. Smh

do you honestly think golovkin's skillset is comparable to maidana's?

are people really that clueless about how good golovkin is?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

All white foreign fighters are interchangeable, like bad guys in a video game.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

When the **** did I say anything about golovkin or his skills? In fact I wasn't talking about the fighters themselves at all. Re read very carefully next time. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              I just find the whole argument of 'why is he ducking this fight, if hes never made that kind of money before stupid'. Why? Well, theres a reason hes potentially making that kind of money against a particular opponent...because they present a HUGE risk...a bigger risk of losing compared to anyone else.

Reminds me of what Floyd said when he offered to fight Pac. He offered Pac $40 mill and said the same thing, he's never made that amount before. Pac can make millions more than that, and they both know it. So why accept it? Pac has a higher chance of losing, so does Floyd against pretty much anyone. Thats why theres usually more money on the line for a particular fighter. If a dudes a complete bum, you aren't going to be filthy rich, fighting them.

I just find it a silly argument.
              You must not of heard of this guy named, Al Haymon.

Comment

What was the point of that guy saying Wright was better than anyone on Golovkin's resume?

Are we going to act like Golovkin wouldn't KO that version of Wright, N'Dam and Quillin in the same damn night?

He was going on about Golovkin not earning $1m for a fight when he just earned $900k to fight Rubio. Ward isn't fighting anyway. This is just a bitter guy who doesn't like Golovkin.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 10-24-2014, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Gennady is young, rich, and Kazakh. There's always going to be hate.

I died ........

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
                    You must not of heard of this guy named, Al Haymon.
                    Al Haymon rep's a very small amount of fighters in the grand scheme of things. They can make decent money fighting sub par competition but the big $$$ the majority of the time, is against the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X