Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevens' face when KD'ed against GGG reminded me of this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevens' face when KD'ed against GGG reminded me of this...

We need more GIFs of "funny ass faces by fighters when getting hit or knocked down".

I'm willing to volunteer, to some extent. Already got a few more of these in mind.

Lets see you getting Ko'd! That would be a great start I think. Funny as hell toooooooooo..........!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Lets see you getting Ko'd! That would be a great start I think. Funny as hell toooooooooo..........!
      Fuck off, angry lad.

Comment

Comment

I got dropped once by a biscuit tin. I was at work and I got my colleague to hit me with aerosols cans and a huge biscuit tin etc... testing my pain tolerance.

I was sat on a chair with wheels and told him to whack me as I went forward with my eyes closed, next thing I know I am on the floor, and my glasses bent along my face. My colleague said my eyes rolled back as I fell LOL.

It was stupid as **** and surprisingly the tin, even though metal, was harder than I thought. Plus closing my eyes didn't help LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by BeGoodToMother View Post
            I got dropped once by a biscuit tin.

Whole story made me laff.

I once mock-sparred with my friend - him with 10oz gloves and me with 16oz. I squared up to him, did a really stupid "double feint", and walked BLAM into his short left hook. He somehow managed to get it on video (which I made him delete), and I looked like a right bozo.

Thompson and Stevens took their shots like bosses, though. Badass dudes. More GIFs on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post

We need more GIFs of "funny ass faces by fighters when getting hit or knocked down".

I'm willing to volunteer, to some extent. Already got a few more of these in mind.

looked more like this

Comment

This thread has potential, needs more pics though

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  This thread has potential, needs more pics though
                  I'm working on it. Your sigpic was the inspiration!

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    Whole story made me laff.

I once mock-sparred with my friend - him with 10oz gloves and me with 16oz. I squared up to him, did a really stupid "double feint", and walked BLAM into his short left hook. He somehow managed to get it on video (which I made him delete), and I looked like a right bozo.

Thompson and Stevens took their shots like bosses, though. Badass dudes. More GIFs on the way!
                    I am pretty sure that when women hear our stories, they think what dumbasses!

Comment

Working...
                    X