No announcement yet.

Dana White Likes Lyoto Machida vs. Vitor Belfort At Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White Likes Lyoto Machida vs. Vitor Belfort At Middleweight

At the UFC Fight Night 30 post fight press conference, Dana White stated that he loves the idea of Lyoto Machida going up against Vitor Belfort next.

Vitor Belfort is getting ready to fight Dan Henderson at UFC Fight Night 32 on November 9th. He is on a two fight winning streak, finishing both Michael Bisping and Luke Rockhold

Lyoto also said he will fight Andy if its the only way to get to the belt.

Fn love this news! Vitor vs Machida is a hell of a fight where both could easily knock the other out. Vitors speed and power vs Machidas elusiveness and timing. LOVE IT!

Make it happen with the winner fighting Anderson! Andersons my boy but pretty soon he'll either need to fight Machida and Jacare or move up to 205 like everybody has been wanting. He could really seal his name as the greatest fighter ever.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

That I would love to see. Silva either moves up to beat the light heavyweight champ or stays at middle to beat Machida and Jacare.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        At the UFC Fight Night 30 post fight press conference, Dana White stated that he loves the idea of Lyoto Machida going up against Vitor Belfort next.

Vitor Belfort is getting ready to fight Dan Henderson at UFC Fight Night 32 on November 9th. He is on a two fight winning streak, finishing both Michael Bisping and Luke Rockhold

Lyoto also said he will fight Andy if its the only way to get to the belt.
        that would be a good fight. But I would see that going a lot like Shogun-Machida. If Belfort puts the pressure he can connect and put Machida out.

Comment

So everyone is just going to pretend Weidman doesn't exist? Ok.

Comment

Aren't Anderson and Machida good friends?

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
              Aren't Anderson and Machida good friends?
              there all friends which is why the ufc company is so damn shady,, TMZ made Jones and Sonnen there b*tch

there was another video where they asked Jones how was it like fighting your friend and he was about to answer but then jones' buddy he was with was like psst youre not friends!! then jones changes his mind and hes like no no were not friends..

some of that UFC stuff is some ass rigged **** man..
              Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 10-28-2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Well no **** some of the Drama is fake as hell.. just like in boxing

Its not that common that there is geniune badblood in either sport..

Why does Belfort have to fight Machida to get a title shot?? i know the guy is an idiot and shoots himself in the foot.. but if he beats Hendo he deserves a shot..

He beat Bisping and Rockhold who both would have faced Silva if they had won.. which indicates that both were in the top 5 or at least 10 at the time he beat them

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                  Fn love this news! Vitor vs Machida is a hell of a fight where both could easily knock the other out. Vitors speed and power vs Machidas elusiveness and timing. LOVE IT!

Make it happen with the winner fighting Anderson! Andersons my boy but pretty soon he'll either need to fight Machida and Jacare or move up to 205 like everybody has been wanting. He could really seal his name as the greatest fighter ever.

Wouldn't shock me.. the minute MW hots up and gets many quality fighters in.. Anderson avoids it and takes easy fights at LHW.. calling that now

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post

So if he beats Machida and Jacare or moves up to light heavy and beats Jones or wins the title there he seals his name as the greatest ever?

Comment

Working...
                    X