No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Amir Khan: "Bradley Has Pulled Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    So why did he have such a big mouth when Amir was fighting McCloskey? As soon as Amir was free, Timmy became all quiet.
    To sell a future fight. I mean people said he was scared of Alexander and we seen how that worked out.

Why did kahn fight McCloskey again?

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
      I thin he wants to get out a contract with shaw.
      If no Pacquiao or Floyd

- He can buy out his contract

- Or he can fight Khan for his highest paycheck

- Or he can be a CHICKEN and take lesser risk

Comment

Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
        If no Pacquiao or Floyd

- He can buy out his contract

- Or he can fight Khan for his highest paycheck

- Or he can be a CHICKEN and take lesser risk
        Or he can be smart and fight a lesser fighter for 1.2 then fight Khan and make another 1.3 to 1.5 mill which would you choose??

Oh I forgot you and Khan(yea right)don't care about money you would fight right now right??LMAO..

Bradley has the best resume in this div has took countless risk and yet get's called a chicken??That's like a Bute fan calling Froch a Chicken..Sounds stupid..

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          LOL. You must be either a relative of Bradley or Bradley himself. There's no excuses for his *****assness....

Bradley knew his contract was up in June. This was no secret. Why say he hopes to land a fight with Khan in July if he knew he wanted out of his contract with Shaw in June? He's either very stupid or has a change of heart in regards to fighting Khan.
          Or it was promotion you know hyping the fight..You do remember that part of the business right??Oh and was Paul what's his face part of the whole foursome fighting tournament or did Khan feel like hey I can make some quick money real fast by facing this bum??Dude what's good for the gander is good for the goose..If Bradley don't want to leave 1.2 mill on the table I'm not mad at him,do you believe Khan would??

Comment

Unless Bradley is fighting Pacquiao or Floyd which is vey highly unlikely, there's no excuse why he's not fighting Khan.
            BA: Oh, absolutely. On deck is Timothy Bradley. If for some reason we can’t make the Juan Manuel fight, then we’ll see what we can do about making the Bradley fight. Bradley’s a terrific young man and a great fighter.
            all that has to happen is for golden girl promotions to match the pac vs jmm offer.(which is highly unlikely) maybe bradley is holding out for a pac fight which financially makes alot of sense for him.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              Or he can be smart and fight a lesser fighter for 1.2 then fight Khan and make another 1.3 to 1.5 mill which would you choose??

Oh I forgot you and Khan(yea right)don't care about money you would fight right now right??LMAO..

Bradley has the best resume in this div has took countless risk and yet get's called a chicken??That's like a Bute fan calling Froch a Chicken..Sounds stupid..
              Ok maybe I was too harsh on calling him a chicken. But don't you want to watch Khan vs Bradley as a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post

You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I'm not saying Bradley couldn't beat Khan, but to say that he would have an easy night of it and make him "look like a fool" is pure nonsense.

On Topic: It's hard for me to defend Bradley here and I am a big fan of his. I'd like to hear his side of the story, but from the sounds of it, Bradley has either got greedy or lost a little confidence.
                Or is taking care of business..In a interview with Cameron Dunkin,Dunkin said they were worrying about Bradley's future(meaning more fights promised to Bradley)and also that they are at odds with Gary Shaw(they want to get away from Shaw)..It's really not about Bradley being Greedy or his Confidence from what I'm gathering..It's about the business side of boxing(which does exists)and going into a fight with this own ya mind in the bigest fight of ya career is not a good look..I want both fighters at 100% on the night of the fight..Now it sounds to me as if a lot of fans on these broads are mad because they know these facts and still demand Timmy fight..Sounds to me that Khans fans need a bit of an edge,which makes me believe they a bit scared..

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

When I say Timmy, y'all say CHICKEN !!
                  You are ******ed if you can not see that Bradley is having contractual issues with his promoter.Bradley wanted more money and the promoter wouldnt provide so he's going to sit out his contract.

Comment

Ok maybe I was too harsh on calling him a chicken. But don't you want to watch Khan vs Bradley as a boxing fan.
                    I told you before yes..I wanted this fight before Bradley fought Alexander and Khan fought Maidana..But I want both fighters at 100%,don't you want that as a boxing fan??If Bradley is going into a fight with Khan with Business pressure(that face it Khan won't have)and what's next on his brain is that really fair??I been said this fight will happen,will it take time yes but it will happen..It will happen when both are ready for it as well,not when one guy is having Promotion issues and contract issues..But when both guys are ready..Like I been said do you believe Khan would leave 1.2 mill on the table??Be honest..Do you believe Khan would jump into a fight without having his promotion in order??Be honest..So why should Bradley??

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                      I told you before yes..I wanted this fight before Bradley fought Alexander and Khan fought Maidana..But I want both fighters at 100%,don't you want that as a boxing fan??If Bradley is going into a fight with Khan with Business pressure(that face it Khan won't have)and what's next on his brain is that really fair??I been said this fight will happen,will it take time yes but it will happen..It will happen when both are ready for it as well,not when one guy is having Promotion issues and contract issues..But when both guys are ready..Like I been said do you believe Khan would leave 1.2 mill on the table??Be honest..Do you believe Khan would jump into a fight without having his promotion in order??Be honest..So why should Bradley??

I really could care less about Khan money. I'm not on his payroll. If he is hesitant to fight Bradley than I can say the same thing. Obviously Khan is avoiding Prescott but I rather see him fight Bradley. I don't know why are so concern about Bradley financial future. Are you on his payroll

Comment

Working...
                      X