Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you come up with BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

googled boxing and took me to esb then minutes later left and found boxing scene. best boxing forum hands down.

Comment

I post at offtopic.com and that place is the ****. b4 the margarito cotto fight i wanted to see what people were saying about the fight so i wondered if there was a forum site for boxing like offtopic.com so i searched google for a boxing forum and this site popped up. been coming back ever since.

Comment

I had 3 boxing sites I went to every single day for my boxing fix. I added boxingscene as the 4th when on of the writers started moonlighting at one of my other sites. I started checking bs cuz of the up to date stories then started reading some posts on occassion. I lurked in nsb vor a couple yrs but finally decided to be a gigantic geek/troll like the rest of you when my girl got preggo. I swear this site has kept me out of so much trouble, it gives me a place to spend my time and stay outta trouble (except the one time I got locked up last yr after the saints/pats game).

This is my first and only ever Internet forum.

Comment

Well I was a former boxer who always looked up my boxing news on espn then in 05 I was sitting at work and typed in something about fantasy fights and this site came up and thats when I began here talking about fantasy matchups

Comment

I googled "Shirtless men in boxer shorts"......

Comment

Working...
            X