Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If James, Wade and Bosh go to the same Team, bye bye Lakers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Boston is a lazy team. We play how Rondo plays, he's basically the QB.
    Yeah, when Rondo's handling business, whoever is on the floor with him seems to be more adept at not ****ing up. I don't think Boston's going to make it back next year. Is Ray Allen staying?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I'd settle for the Bulls getting one of the three.

Contrary to others opinions, I'd like to get Bosh the most, DWade second, and LeBron third.

I'd take one of them. Any of them make us light years better.
      Bosh is kind of unprooven and is mentally soft imo. Wade would fit the best, and would make the bulls the most offensive and athletic team in the league. A Wade and Rose combo are the things dreams are made of man, highlight after highlight..

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
        I didnt specify which teams have done what this offseason, I mentioned it as factual of every offseason. Again, pay attention, I said "everyone TRYING to get better". The Lakers upgraded last year, by aquiring Ron Artest, did they not? How are you not understanding this. I'm not attacking them, just making observations.

Seriously Tua, are you drunk or something? or just "taking the piss". Because, you're making up or misconstruing things I'm saying, just so that you can argue. Again, am I "dumb/stupid" for having an opinion based on my observations, or are you "dumb/stupid" for calling me such, when you are apparently, not even capable of properly reading my posts? I'll stop talking, to you.
        go read your original post.

the lakers need to make few changes. change a few role players around that's about it.

only concern is if fisher leaves but either way they'll still be the favorites to win it again.

i'm done.

Comment

The Russian Billionaire should have bought the CAVS or the KNICKS instead. They are getting the short end of the stick in the LeBron drama.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
            Yeah, when Rondo's handling business, whoever is on the floor with him seems to be more adept at not ****ing up. I don't think Boston's going to make it back next year. Is Ray Allen staying?
            Ray Allen will probably stay. I hope Rasheed gives up this retirement crap and give sus one more year.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I'd settle for the Bulls getting one of the three.

Contrary to others opinions, I'd like to get Bosh the most, DWade second, and LeBron third.

I'd take one of them. Any of them make us light years better.
              bosh or wade.

lebron is a cancer.

teams take the personality of its leader.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Bosh is kind of unprooven and is mentally soft imo. Wade would fit the best, and would make the bulls the most offensive and athletic team in the league. A Wade and Rose combo are the things dreams are made of man, highlight after highlight..
                It's my hope that Bosh excels in Chicago but you are right in that Wade is the best pure player of the three.

It would be nice to see Wade torching other teams instead of the bulls.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  fear the deer!!!!!!!
                  Green K given.

On a serious note, the Bucks are doing pretty good this off season. Got Corey Maggette for two scrubs and a nice young project player in Chris-Douglas Roberts for a 2nd. Add Gooden to fill PF and resigning Salmons has me feeling pretty optimistic for next year as long as Jennings doesn't regress.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss
                    oh shut the fuck up .

lucky my ass, the better team won, give it a rest already man when will you give the lakers their props?.
                    Screw off you prick. I told a while ago to quit heckling me. Your own moronic ass said that the lakers had no change with a healthy KG. better team? if you win because of an insane freethrow disparity then you are not the better team. Go annoy someone else with your nonsense rambling.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                      Green K given.

On a serious note, the Bucks are doing pretty good this off season. Got Corey Maggette for two scrubs and a nice young project player in Chris-Douglas Roberts for a 2nd. Add Gooden to fill PF and resigning Salmons has me feeling pretty optimistic for next year as long as Jennings doesn't regress.
                      Aside from whoever gets Lebron, the Bucks are easily having the best offseason. Especially now that they kept Salmons, that dude can ****ing play.

Comment

Working...
                      X