Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If Pacquiao Won't Get Drug Tested, No Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by braddman View Post
    That's because you don't know ****. Are you so stupid that you don't understand the fight would have happened if Floyd wouldn't have demanded stupid ****? I guess all Mayweather fans are delusional.

Also Pac has lost already dip****. How is that sacrificing him.
    You need to stop all of the namecalling, because you're the one who doesn't seem to be that bright. What makes you so sure that Pacquiao would've taken the fight had Mayweather dropped his demand? Because that's what Team Pacquiao said? The drug testing request was in the contract on Mayweather's behalf from the very beginning, and it wasn't an issue for Pacquiao until AFTER Mayweather agreed to ALL of Pacquiao's demands. You add all of that to the fact that Team Pacquiao were more than happy to move on and fight Clottey, and to me it's clear that Pacquiao didn't want the fightand used the drug testing issue as an excuse. Now whether it was Pacquiao himself or his handlers who don't want Mayweather, I don't know. It's obvious that they don't want him though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      floyd needs to compromise if he wants his biggest payday
      He's already compromised for Pacquiao, he went from no cut off date to 14 days which according to Roach is more than enough time for Pacquiao to recover from whatever psychological effects he will suffer fromn taking a blood test.

Comment

• Originally posted by badass316 View Post
        Floyd wanted 14, Pac wanted 24. They need to meet halfway (19) and sign to make this fight happen. I can't emphasize enough how much this fight needs to happen. If this fight doesn't happen it would become one of the biggest travesties in boxing history. With that being said, I fully expect a compromise to be made and for the fight to happen, if not this year then definitely next year.
        why shoould he compromise on a date when mosley look fine doing it...and he compromise once at 14 he wanted it up till day before the fight and pac wanted 30 he only changed it to 24days after he took blood on hatton video was thrown into question pacquiao dosnt compromise so f it if the ppvs sales do really well its a 60/40 split with random blood test take it or leave it and he will more then likely fight martinez at 154 or 160

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          NO NO NO NO, THE SYSTEM has already failed.

It's time for change.Why wouldn't everyone be for cleaning the sport up.

AGAIN, if this was Pac's idea the shoe would be on the other foot.
          WTF? Obama? Change for what? 2 thrillion dollars deficit in 1 year?
          Obviously Pac and his team doesnt trust DLH/Mayweather paid blood testing, so whats left is NSAC to do there own testing. Flyod should man up and accept NSAC testing and get fight on!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
            WTF? Obama? Change for what? 2 thrillion dollars deficit in 1 year?
            Obviously Pac and his team doesnt trust DLH/Mayweather paid blood testing, so whats left is NSAC to do there own testing. Flyod should man up and accept NSAC testing and get fight on!!!
            lmao is this a joke you think they would risk their great name for a small pay off from mayweather do you know how much money they make their bigger then mayweather like come on stop thinking the world is against pacquiao lol all their going to do is their job and if pacquiao clean it will show if not it wont they dont favor anybdoy so just cut it out..and the great test from nsac where manny people got under the rador and never tested psotive even though admitting to using lol atleast they catch the best right?? if your a boxing fan regardless if mayweather suggested it or not was a good idea

Comment

• Pacquiao should take the 14 days cutoff and shut everyone up. In this era of athletes cheating with PEDs, it's pertinent that Manny leave NO DOUBTS about his greatness.

Comment

• Why are you all making Pac adjust? Why don't you ask your boy floyd to stop demanding for random drug testing...

Does anyone of you bother to think that if Pac had that second round opening that Moslye had, he would KTFO of your boy floyd? This is nothing to do with floyd being better this is all about Mosley getting older...period!

Comment

• Floyd wants that "O" to be intact. Pressure fighters scare Floyd.

When you are scared, you come up with little things, but when your really scared you make it to where its no way to negotiate. Watch Floyd's first loss on YouTube (Floyd Mayweather vs. Jose Luis Castillo Fight 1). He got the nod, but truly lost that fight. Ever since, he has been scared of high volume smart slick fighters. That's where his degree in running like ____ comes from. Pac poses a serious threat, so come up with anything to avoid the situation.
                  Man, if your great, you say "I don't care what he is taking, I'll whoop him simply because I'm the best. No fighter can beat with or without help with inhancers." But he (floyd that is) definitely ain't no Ali or the true greats that step up when true challenges happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X