Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess, this little boy is a snitch right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    I swear I need a translator for your posts. What the fuck dialect is that? Suburban ebonics?
    I heard they teach that at DeVry.

Comment

This discussion is old the fact is we all have opinions on the subject some of us never ran in the streets some of us have made mistakes did time our time or payed for living the life in another way,as a man unless its an evident criminal situation like someones breaking into your car threatning your family etc you should not be so quick to call the cops ,how many times have you guys stopped at a park to smoke a bowl or maybe your hooking up with a girl and you have no where to take her for various reasons,i have no problem with people protecting there family at all ,i just think its ludicris to call the cops on any little thing,and where i live if i was calling the cops on suspicious activity i would be on the phone all damn night,you have to pick and choose whens the right time and when is not.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        This discussion is old the fact is we all have opinions on the subject some of us never ran in the streets some of us have made mistakes did time our time or payed for living the life in another way,as a man unless its an evident criminal situation like someones breaking into your car threatning your family etc you should not be so quick to call the cops ,how many times have you guys stopped at a park to smoke a bowl or maybe your hooking up with a girl and you have no where to take her for various reasons,i have no problem with people protecting there family at all ,i just think its ludicris to call the cops on any little thing,and where i live if i was calling the cops on suspicious activity i would be on the phone all damn night,you have to pick and choose whens the right time and when is not.

Comment

Working...
        X