Next American Heavyweight Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
    I don't know who against. Whoever picks up the titles that Wlad drops
    They are getting beat up, these boys, This is more then unsafe, these poor bastards have no am. background and they will have minimal fighting experience. All of it spells serious injury for these kids.

Comment

I'll watch that **** thought. You, Bummer?

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
        I'll watch that **** thought. You, Bummer?
        If it does not interfere with my other plans..like playing valleyball.

Comment

It's been remarked that all the best heavyweights nowadays are playing football. We'll see how true that is, I suppose.

Comment

I was thinking this might not be such a great idea because boxers are bread from the moment they can strap on the gloves but to be in another profession then jump start this one without an amateur experience is quite a stretch. We might get someone who can fight but can they take their fight to the top of the game and be successful? That is the question that I ponder. The Sweet Science is so much more than just lacing up the gloves. There is an art form that is taught by generation to generation and even after generations the art is not completely perfected. The U.S. heavyweight division is worse than I thought if we have to go to the grid iron to fetch the next "Great Heavyweight". This just means that we don't have any talent left in the U.S. where we have to go to other sports to find someone worthy of being a sparring partner for the Eastern European block.

Comment

Working...
            X