Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to "I'm not thinking about boxing right now"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to "I'm not thinking about boxing right now"?

so floyd's gonna announce his next opponent...

right about the time when margarito's gonna find out if he'll get his licence.

coincidence?

I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
      so floyd's gonna announce his next opponent...

right about the time when margarito's gonna find out if he'll get his licence.

coincidence?
      No its not. Manny never planned to fight floyd in November. Margarito on 2/23/10 (in an interview posted on this site) said Bob promised him a Novemeber fight with Pac. So as they get ready to announce the fight (assumin marg gets his liscense in Texas which Bob guaranteed he would last week) Floyd announces his next opponent to steal some of the hype from top rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        No its not. Manny never planned to fight floyd in November. Margarito on 2/23/10 (in an interview posted on this site) said Bob promised him a Novemeber fight with Pac. So as they get ready to announce the fight (assumin marg gets his liscense in Texas which Bob guaranteed he would last week) Floyd announces his next opponent to steal some of the hype from top rank.
        I can go thru my archives and post SEVERAL quotes from both Pac and Arum in regards to them both wanting a Nov 13th showdown with Floyd. Lets not act as if the last 2 months never happened!

The excuses are never ending with you *****'s. Now its "They never wanted to fight Floyd in November" Lmao!.....

Comment

U know what,I'm just sick of this nonsense from top rank.Pacman Margarito at a catchweight for the 154lb title is such bull****!I hope Floyd picks up a decent opponent like Cintron or Berto.I don't really care for Floyd,but Pacman has just erked me with this Margarito fight.Cintron-Floyd at 154,or Berto at 147 is better than the catchweight title farce!!

Comment

Wake me up when Pacquiao grows a sac and decides to take Random OST.

Comment

its the other way around bud..

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                U know what,I'm just sick of this nonsense from top rank.Pacman Margarito at a catchweight for the 154lb title is such bull****!I hope Floyd picks up a decent opponent like Cintron or Berto.I don't really care for Floyd,but Pacman has just erked me with this Margarito fight.Cintron-Floyd at 154,or Berto at 147 is better than the catchweight title farce!!
                a fight at 150 lbs is fine... marg is a 147 lber anyways.

and it isn't top rank's fault that this is for the 154 title. blame the corrupt sanctioning bodies for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  I can go thru my archives and post SEVERAL quotes from both Pac and Arum in regards to them both wanting a Nov 13th showdown with Floyd. Lets not act as if the last 2 months never happened!

The excuses are never ending with you *****'s. Now its "They never wanted to fight Floyd in November" Lmao!.....
                  Deevel916 name calling aside, then take floyd out of it. Which top rank story do you believe?:
                  1. Margarito's interview where he says Bob promised him N0v. fight with Manny?
                  2. SEVERAL quotes from both Pac and Arum in regards to them both wanting a Nov 13th showdown with Floyd?

This is where you and other Manny fans get stuck. Lets just leave floyd out of it and decide whci top rank story you believe Bob/Tony or Bob/Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
                    Wake me up when Pacquiao grows a sac and decides to take Random OST.
                    man, your'e so blinded by your love for floyd, you can't even accept the truth even when the truth is staring you right in the face.

FLOYD DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT PACQUIAO

even said it himself. not even shown any interest in it

Comment

Working...
                    X