Nate Diaz looked really good..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Diaz looked really good..

what you think guys?

Nate is one of my favorites! I was surprised by how strong he looked at 170, and his striking was awesome.. Landed some heavy shots and he ground and pounded the **** outta Markham, was a good fight for Nate. I think he can make some noise in the welterweight division!

Comment

He will never be a world champion but he can be a good gate keeper no doubt. He's not a great but he's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        He will never be a world champion but he can be a good gate keeper no doubt. He's not a great but he's good.
        Gate keeper? He's only 24.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
          Gate keeper? He's only 24.
          He will never be a world champion.

Comment

He will never be a world champion.
            I never said he would be a world champion, but I think he can make some noise in the division. He had struggled to make lightweight, and I think welterweight suits his six foot frame more.

Comment

I never said he would be a world champion, but I think he can make some noise in the division. He had struggled to make lightweight, and I think welterweight suits his six foot frame more.
              He can beat most guys but as soon as he's put in there with a top guy he gets broken. He is alright tho..

Comment

He can beat most guys but as soon as he's put in there with a top guy he gets broken. He is alright tho..
                Most of his loses were close decisions though, he hasn't really been broken so to speak, at least not yet.

Comment

Most of his loses were close decisions though, he hasn't really been broken so to speak, at least not yet.
                  Not yet indeed. The champions right now are in a league of their own. Diego Sanchez looked great, look what happened to him when he took on Penn. Fitch seemed unstoppable, look what happened to him when he fought GSP. Alves looked unstoppable himself... ect

That's why he won't be a champion but he's a GOOD fighter.

Comment

Not yet indeed. The champions right now are in a league of their own. Diego Sanchez looked great, look what happened to him when he took on Penn. Fitch seemed unstoppable, look what happened to him when he fought GSP. Alves looked unstoppable himself... ect

That's why he won't be a champion but he's a GOOD fighter.
                    Penn destroyed Sanchez, that pissed me off because I really like Diego. But I get what you're saying, all these amazing fighters has looked almost invincible until they fought the likes of BJ Penn, Anderson Silva and GSP.

Comment

Working...
                    X